News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite School Subject

Started by Matthias720, July 21, 2011, 02:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugg Firetail

My favorite subject is probably history, but I like mathematics too.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 17, 2011, 12:30:17 AM
My favorite subject is probably history, but I like mathematics too.

lunch and launhauage rule
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

yeswonderful

That's a hard one! I'm so bad at picking favorites. I can tell you very well what I didn't like (at least in high school): Government, Economics and Politics (though, in college I took a Political Science class and LOVED it)

What I did like is a pretty long list, so I guess we can simplify it and say that my favorite was biology, considering that is what I chose as my major in college. The subjects that kept me sane, though, when I couldn't think about spending another hour in lab or writing a research paper were things like music (band, music history, composition), illustration and literature.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Nightfire

Science, because I'm a Creationist.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Cheesethief

Quote from: Nightfire on November 18, 2011, 11:36:14 PM
Science, because I'm a Creationist.  ;D
same, i love asking the biology teacher questions about evolution they cant answer. The look on their face! Anyway, i really enjoy engineering, science, and math is hard to enjoy but its easy so i dont hate it like the rest of you.

Nightfire

I don't hate math, but I get extremely bored with it. I also seem to have ADHD, because I can't hold still during my homeschool! :D AAAHHH!!! Sorry.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lutra

The people who put "lunch" as their favorite school subject make me laugh.  :D  Surely you like to learn something.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

Music. :)
Quote from: Cheesethief on November 24, 2011, 11:59:02 AM
same, i love asking the biology teacher questions about evolution they cant answer. The look on their face!
Hah! I wish I could do that! But I don't go to school...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Plugg Firetail

Well.....I might be getting a Spanish class, so that would become my new favorite subject.

Nightfire

I personally love homeschooling, because I do my school in my pajamas on the couch! ;D My second favorite subject besides science is history.

Plugg Firetail

Lucky. I have to get dressed, then get dressed out, then get dressed again in one hour.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman