News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Name Change?

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 03:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hey, have any of you ever decided to change your name? I used to be LadyAmber4ever, then I changed it to Lady Amber. Now I'm Nightfire.
Have any of you ever changed your name?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

The Lady Shael

This should go in Cavern Hole.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Nightfire

Okay then. I'm fine with that.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

As I said before, I changed my name from Nature Lover to Gonff.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Hmm. Nice transition. Is Gonff your favorite character?

Gonff

Yes, I would say he probably is my favorite character. Although my favorites change a lot, he is a long-lasting favorite.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

I changed from Tiria Wildlough to CreggaRoseEyes, then back to TW again.  ;) I wanted to chage it to Rowanoak, but I decided to let it alone for now. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

I wouldn't change mine.  When I registered "Lutra" I was perfectly happy with that because then I can basically change the photo to any otter I wished.  Benefit of a generic name and something not character specific.  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

The Lady Shael

Yeah...it gets confusing when people keep changing their names so many times (especially after you get used to calling someone by that name for a while). Make sure you change your name sparingly. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Coobreedan

I wouldn't ever change my name. My username for just about everything is Coobreedan.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Leatho Shellhound

I like my name how it is that's why I chose it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gonff

The only reason I changed my name is because it wasn't a Redwall character and didn't really have anything to do with Redwall.

Nightfire

I changed my name because the '4ever' part of it just seemed loony. And then when I started to RP as Nightfire, I just didn't see a point to calling myself after someone that I rarely RP as. Besides, the character 'Nightfire' is modeled after Ranguvar Foeseeker. And Ranguvar is my favorite character.  ;D

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D