News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenda

"Martin the Warrior?" Dropear tilted her head quizically at the Abbess mouse. "Is he an important beast of your Abbey, of your Abbey?"
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Iamthatis

"Shadowclaw was walking around in the abbey. When he heard some new voices. Hmmmm it sounds like me might have some guess. So carefully Shadow walked towards the voices."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Jukka the Sling

"Oh... well, maybe you... well..." Ambrosine really didn't know what to say to this.

OOC: What would convince him to come back, Rach?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lenda on May 22, 2014, 08:09:38 PM
"Martin the Warrior?" Dropear tilted her head quizzically at the Abbess mouse. "Is he an important beast of your Abbey, of your Abbey?"

"Yes...He was one of the Founders of the Abbey, and if he hadn't come to Mossflower, all of this would never have happened. We'd still be under control of some very evil cats." Lavender said, then perked up, "Oh, look! Your tray is coming!"

Lenda

"He seems quite the great beast...I see I may have more to learn about this Abbey's history, this Abbey's history." Dropear was still contemplating this Martin when the Abbess' announcement of food arriving caught her attention, the bat's head lifting eagerly and ears swivelling forward.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Iamthatis

" After awhile Shadow came across Lenda. I haven't meet you before a you new to the Abeey. My name is Shadowclaw and you must know that I'm blind."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 22, 2014, 08:22:28 PM
"Oh... well, maybe you... well..." Ambrosine really didn't know what to say to this.

OOC: What would convince him to come back, Rach?
OOC: I'm difficult aren't I? >:D Maybe Redwall could be attacked, or isn't that happening.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Redwall's not getting attacked....The horde fell into the swamp, save Greena and Crabs.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Wait... weren't there two hordes? Gonflet had one and Brinty had one... Or am I completely mistaken?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OIOC: Honestly? I have NO CLUE. Brinty went out on his own there...

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I searched both Autumn Harvest threads (by clicking 'Print' and then using 'Find On This Page'), and the last time Brinty posted in this RP was ages ago, and it wasn't even as his horde. And yeah, he had a horde, remember? Greyko went off on his own and got a whole army of wildcats. Maybe you should make them all fall in a swamp too. ;D
BIC:

Ambrosine racked her brain, desperately trying to think of a way to get Sie to come back. Then she had an idea. It was kinda lame, but worth a shot. She addressed Harin. "Er, well, maybe your grandma could come with us?" It was the only thing she could think of.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Great! They're gonna fall in the same swamp also!

BIC: Greyko was walking along, minding his own business, with the horde following him. Then, he felt the dirt get squishy beneath his paws. He didn't pay any attention to it, and continued walking. Then, he vanished. His horde of cats crowded around the spot he'd vanished, and started sinking too...Next thing anyone knew, they were all dead.

rachel25

OOC: That's one way to get rid of a horde.  :D So what's gonna happen now? Will they have a feast, Greena gets killed, and then the RP end?

BIC: Harin looked startled, but then unsure, "Well, me, and Mum are struggling, and we don't really like it here. Maybe, I could ask." 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah...Probably.

BIC: Enthal walked up to Ambrosine, and the two badgers. "What's going on?"

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Iamthatis on May 22, 2014, 09:34:49 PM
" After awhile Shadow came across Lenda. I haven't meet you before a you new to the Abeey. My name is Shadowclaw and you must know that I'm blind."
OOC: Just saying, Lenda's RP character's name is Dropear. :)
BIC:

"Okay. Please do!" Ambrosine said, in answer to Harin. Then she quickly added, "Not that I want you and your mum to be at odds..." She felt quite awkward.

Luckily, Enthal walked up at that moment and asked what was going on. "Oh, I'm trying to get Sie to come back with us," Ambrosine answered.