The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Um, as far as I know Will, Jett's characters are at the gate.
Please read carefully, we don't want confusion, and you need to post more Will, cos you've been terribly left behind.

Cornflower MM

OOC: My, my! Jet, that post wasn't so bad, really. And Gonff, Marshall failed to hear shouting from the walltop? Mm-hmm. Guess Arya'll wait out the stor-WAIT!!!Rach, I've got an idea!

Unimaginative

Tauten was a bit unhappy. Almost as soon as she had woken up, Arya had dashed into the cave, and came flying out with her weapons in hand. He didn't have time to catch up to her before she vanished into the blizzard. Now the Mara was wandering aimlessly, hoping to find the Abbey mentioned in the riddle. He regretted abandoning his hunt for the Shrew now, lost in this freezing weather. Lost in thought, he crashed right into a small wooden door. Tauten blinked a few times, then grinned. It looked like he had found the Abbey. He knocked on the door a few times, then pulled his coat around him. He was prepared to wait. Fortunately, the weather had calmed greatly, and it was hardly snowing anymore.

OOC: Will, in order to remain separate, I am thinking that Tauten is at one of the smaller doors, off of the path.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 30, 2014, 09:23:56 PM
OOC: My, my! Jet, that post wasn't so bad, really. And Gonff, Marshall failed to hear shouting from the walltop? Mm-hmm. Guess Arya'll wait out the stor-WAIT!!!Rach, I've got an idea!
OOC: Ooooo, ok. What is it? Do you want to PM me, or just say it here, or in the OOC thread? Come on, I'm curious now!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, Rach? I PM<ed yoyu my plan. Where is everybody? Shouold I PM them again?

rachel25

OOC: Probably. This RP is starting to feel like a ghost town...................

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I have to wait for Dan and Wylder so...
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Let's just say Sedge already put what's-his-face in the infirmary. Kinda busy with graduation stuff and the last of my school.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OIOC: Okay.

BIC: Arya was shivering at the top of the wall, in the blizzard. "Is anyone there?" She shouted into the blizzard again, but no one answered. She curled up, and wrapped her arms around herself, still shivering.

OOC: RACHY WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Faiyloe

*Never mind*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, wait Faiy! Rach and I have a plan!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Is okay. But, I'll give you a clue - It was a small something to do with a bit of romance..... ;D I know; We're evil.