News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your Username's Species

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 03:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you Imagian your Username's species being?

Mouse
5 (6.7%)
Squirrel
10 (13.3%)
Mole
0 (0%)
Otter
17 (22.7%)
Wild Cat
2 (2.7%)
Rat
0 (0%)
Stoat
2 (2.7%)
Weasel
1 (1.3%)
Fox
8 (10.7%)
Badger
6 (8%)
Hare
7 (9.3%)
Rabbit
1 (1.3%)
Snake
1 (1.3%)
Hedgehog
1 (1.3%)
other
14 (18.7%)

Total Members Voted: 74

The Skarzs

Hey! Welcome to the forum, Kira!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

marmfloxy

hehe I am a marmflox, therefore I am a fox  ;D
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

Rainshadow

Well, technically I'd be a Martian Time Lord, but my username is for a cat.  Specifically one from the Warriors series (RiverClan!!!  :D).  I think I did a drawing of how I imagined Rainshadow, but that was a looooong time ago.  I should probably draw another one...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 01, 2014, 10:41:31 PM
Ah reckon ah'd be a Weasel, aye indeed-zat'z vot ah vid be!

WEASELS RULE!!!
Yes, indeed. They are.
My username was for a redwall oc of mine, who is a hare...
but I don't know how much that really fits me XD
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Skyblade

Mine is supposed to be for a badger. I derived it from the name "Rawnblade".

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Wow, this is a little over a year old. :P My name would be a cougar (as apparent by my many RP characters).
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Though my username suggests that I'd be a hare, I would actually be a hawk.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

Mine would be a weird Mouse/Blue Fox/ Hobbit thing. However, a mouse would be fine.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

The original Banya Streamdog is a sea otter, and the characteristics of that species seem to suit me well.  "Banya" has the uncomplicated appeal of an otter name.  I voted "otter" in the poll, but I often specify that I am a sea otter.

Luftwaffles

My username doesn't really relate to any animal (except for a cat that I was named after) but I'm know as a fox in many places so... a fox it is (a very peculiar kind of fox ;D).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 03, 2015, 02:17:04 AM
Mine would be a weird Mouse/Blue Fox/ Hobbit thing. However, a mouse would be fine.

I'm trying to picture a mix between a blue fox, a hobbit, and a mouse... it's not working.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

SoranMBane

Well, the "Soran" and "Bane" parts of my username are taken from the names of a couple of characters from some (terrible) stories I tried to write when I was a child, and those two characters happened to be bat thingies. The "M" part stands for my real middle initial, and the animal I most identify with is the bat.

So, the answer is a bat. Because bats. Because bats

Izeroth

For all practical intents and purposes, I imagine myself being a human. For Redwall Rps, however... I imagine myself as a stoat/weasel.