News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How would you fit?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 16, 2011, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

How do you think you would fit in the Redwall world? For example, I think I would be a short-tempered, disobedient, stubborn ottermaid. :(
What about you guys?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

I would most probably be a Redwall mouse or squirrel. Although, I would love to think I would be an otter or a hare, I just don't think that fits my personality.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skalrag of Marshank

I would probably be a squirrel...I wanna be a fox, but I'm not the foxish type...I would probably be a ferret, if I were a vermin...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lutra

I probably be one of those otters that don't take bad stuff from people.  I'd probably fit in the Rogue Crew with my luck.  :D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dotti

Hmm.......I'd be a reccorder/historian. :)  (Imagine getting to read and write Redwall stories for a living!!!) I'd probably be a mouse......or maybe a squirrel.... and probably help out in the kitchens some...REDWALL FOOD!!! YUM! 
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Gonff

Oh, I'll be assistant recorder/historian!!!   ;D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'd probably be a Weasel, o' courze...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

I like to think I'd be a nice young otter maid who helps out with the dibbuns. That or a traveller.

Redwall Musician

I'd be like a Long Patrol Drill Sargent . So kinda like Dotti from Lord Brocktree only with more laughing and crying.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

I'd probably be either a shrew or a hedgehog, on account of their spikes; the earlier poll indicated I might have hedgehog tendencies.

I'm not the most sociable person and I couldn't tell a spontaneous joke to save my life, so all of the more fun-loving species, like otters and hares, that most people favor likely wouldn't suit me very well.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

I think I'd be a mouse by my personality, but I'd like to be a Long Patrol Hare. I'm not sure what I'd do, I'd just kind of be there, not really doing anything heroic... Maybe a bellringer would suit me, now that I think of it. A cellarhog would suit me as well.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I would probably end up being just like Nightfire; a berserker, bloodwrath warrior Squirrelqueen. :D That's just going on my wished and dreams.  No base to it whatsoever. I would most likely end up as a otter scout in a skipper's crew.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

I'd probably be a mouse....musician of Redwall most likely. :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Log-a-Log

I feel that I would fit in well with one of the otter holts in the middle of Mossflower. Although the Abbey sounds awesome, I don't think I would fit in there.
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Icefire on August 17, 2011, 05:02:53 PM
I'd probably be a mouse....musician of Redwall most likely. :)

Ah... Another who wishes to be a Redwall Musician.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."