News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How would you fit?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 16, 2011, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

A highlander otter!!! Either that or a bat.. hmmm.. but I really like the hares.. and the squirrels.. (Rakkety Tam!!!).. hmmm.... I could be a mouse.. or.. or... or.... or... an animals that was never invented!!! OH! I'd be a fierce, short-tempered, friendly, and bubbly hamster.. or otter.... hmmm... well..  leave it at that! :) lol
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Log-a-Log on August 17, 2011, 08:59:40 PM
I feel that I would fit in well with one of the otter holts in the middle of Mossflower. Although the Abbey sounds awesome, I don't think I would fit in there.
I probably wouldn't fit there either, I'm just too obstinate and short-fuse. :( Also, I don't think I have what Rollo calls, 'True Redwall Spirit' in Pearls of Lutra.
I would love to be an otter in a skipper's crew. It sounds like just the life! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

I think I'd be an otter on green isle or SPOILER part of the green isle regiment or whatever it was
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dawnwing

I'd want to be an otter, or some kind of wanderer.  I'm not sure I'd fit that, though; I'd probably more realistically be a mouse or squirrel at Redwall.  xD

Dandin95

Would be a mouse. :) Happy and wiling to lend a helping paw.
Redwall Forever!

Osu

I'd want to be a super fabulous hare, but personality-wise I'd most likely fit in as a shrew... not one that rows, no muscle. XD A shrew living at the abbey, maybe working in the kitchens...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lord Brocktree

I would love to be a fat squirrel who works in the Abbey Kitchens. Imagine the glorious treats one would get to taste everyday. That is if the Friar doesn't catch me dipping my paws into the Candied Chestnuts.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Skipper

I would probably be a fox or another type of vermin, I think I'm pretty sly, or maybe even a weasel (they are my favourite vermin!)

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Skipper on September 21, 2011, 07:41:37 PM
or maybe even a weasel (they are my favourite vermin!)
You and HeadInAnotherGalaxy will get along fine.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Dotti

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 17, 2011, 03:09:51 AM
I'd probably be either a shrew or a hedgehog, on account of their spikes; the earlier poll indicated I might have hedgehog tendencies.

I'm not the most sociable person and I couldn't tell a spontaneous joke to save my life, so all of the more fun-loving species, like otters and hares, that most people favor likely wouldn't suit me very well.
Hmmm, so would you be a Sister Geminya/Fermald the Ancient type character, or more of a Quelt-ish character?  
I'd probably be a Craklyn-ish character; a slightly adventurous, fun-loving reccorder that loves to go bury herself in histories for a few hours a day, and then go play with the Dibbuns or help in the kitchens. :)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Rakefur

People call me a hare. I eat tons, make lots of jokes, and run cross country.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 16, 2011, 09:22:41 AM
How do you think you would fit in the Redwall world? For example, I think I would be a shot-tempered, disobedient, stubborn ottermaid. :(
What about you guys?

pretty much the same but a little nicer and a Hare
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Trisscar95

I think I would be a lot like Triss.  :) But mabey a Salamandastron Hare.
'Twixt leaning ash and poison gold,
Trisscar Swordmaid, look, behold,
What is sought by everyone.
Now! Ere high noon light moves on.'

Skipper

Well I only said a weasel because I like them but if I'm honest probably a fox, I don't think I would be in the Abbey 'cause though I am polite I'm not the most kind hearted person, and if I can get away with something I would probably do it. So now I think about it, either vermin or mole, logical, sensible and shy.

eualaia

i'd be a quick tempered northland hare that can box or wield claymores and be social sometimes

also would have sgian dhu dirk.

also eat a lot of food i usually eat about 3-4 plates of food per meal
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''