How would you fit?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 16, 2011, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

3-4!! I thought I ate a lot!

Taggerung The Otter

Ah probally would never leave Redwall's kitchen...except for when there was a feast outside
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

A cheerful mouse in the abbey, ready to battle if needed.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Firehawke

I would probably be a mousemaid or a molemaid and I would probably watch over the dibbuns.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Flandor

I'd probably be a sturdy young Brother mouse at the Abbey, a carpenter or kitchen assistant or gardener probably.

When I was a little younger I wanted to be an otter in Skipper's crew but now that I've grown a little I've become a creature of routine who likes a days hard work and then relaxing with a nice cup of tea and a book.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Skipper

Ha, wish I could say that, I think I would be a traveler like, I love the thrill of adventure but I don't think surviving in the wild would be something I'd be good at, unless I had an experienced companion. That could mean skippers crew or the long patrol for me, I think its funny that i did a quiz about this and I got a badger lord, I may be able to relate to them slightly but not a lot.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Log-a-Log

I think I would probably be a part of an otter crew. I'm kind of laid back and just want to have a good time
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

rakkety tam

id probably be either a hare or a shrew at least thats what the quiz i took said but me personaly id like and think i would be a hare but the one flaw is i dont eat alot but i'm fast and i love mountains and alot of other hare stuff so i would be a wondering hare cause i cant stand to stay in 1 place for to long
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Superdreuzel

i would be one of those vermin who will not die, preferably
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Melody

I would probably be an abbey champion.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I would like to be a hare, but I don't eat that much food, though I do talk a lot and most of the time people are always telling me to be quiet xP
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

A vermin slave driver/bandit. 

Ceteruler

If I wasn't the musician, I'd probably be like a Northland Bird like Rocangus.

Blademaster

I'd like to think i'd be a travaling squirrel but knowing me i'd probably be a lowlife vermin. :P
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."