"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Imminent Changes

Started by Matthias720, June 21, 2011, 04:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot Wot!

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 21, 2011, 04:16:19 PM
Hello everyone! :)

I have been recently appointed as a global moderator, and I am excited and honored to be given this position. I am currently working on making some changes that, I hope, will improve the forum. The plan is to create a board for just Redwall discussions, a forum games section, and a section for Redwall role-playing. Please be patient, though, as these changes will not happen right away.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Hey ho there Matthias,
Thanks for taking on this responsibility!  Do we call you Abbott? (har har).  I was wondering if you could set up a fan fiction category of the forum, as I find this is something that really helps my writing  (imitation the best form of flattery AND inspiration, I say...). 

Redwall Wiki has a pretty complicated set up for their fan fiction, and I'm looking for something a bit more user friendly.  Nothing against them, I'm just a sorry excuse for all thing technically competent, wot!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Abbey on June 22, 2011, 04:05:14 PM
Indeed - its not only Matthias who is a moderator now!

We look forward to how seeing how you improve the board and your categories. Please feel free to contact us, and indeed, the other moderators to implement your ideas!

The Redwall Team

Am I the only one who finds the fact that there is a grammar error (the extra how) in the post of this forums owners a wee bit odd?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Wot Wot! on June 22, 2011, 07:55:41 PM
Hey ho there Matthias,
Thanks for taking on this responsibility!  Do we call you Abbott? (har har).  I was wondering if you could set up a fan fiction category of the forum, as I find this is something that really helps my writing  (imitation the best form of flattery AND inspiration, I say...). 

Redwall Wiki has a pretty complicated set up for their fan fiction, and I'm looking for something a bit more user friendly.  Nothing against them, I'm just a sorry excuse for all thing technically competent, wot!

Thank you for your interest, Wot Wot. We are currently collaborating on what is to occur with new boards and categories. Changes are coming
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Wot Wot!

Thanks Taggerung, give 'em blood n' vinegar, wot!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Redwall Musician

Abbot Matthias. That's funny!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

That's both funny and kinda flattering. :D

DanielofRedwall

But there is a lot of moderators, how many abbots and abbesses do you want?!
Received mostly negative reviews.