News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Grammar Empire (now officially disbanded)

Started by Izeroth, August 31, 2014, 02:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Izeroth on September 01, 2014, 03:15:50 PM
Alright, alright... I may have overreacted a bit when I said I would kill anyone who used bad grammar. I sometimes -gasp- mess up my grammar as well, and it was sort of a power struggle thing. I wouldn't really condemn me for killing, Rachel, considering that your dragon attacked my empire for no apparent reason other than the desire for mindless killing! Estimates are still pending, but you killed about a thousand people! Am I really the barbarian here? ??
I'm mentally unstable. Can't you forgive my mindless killing.  ;D

Izeroth

I'm not necessarily talking about Redwall or this forum, I'm talking about everywhere in general.. But I digress... This thread was not created about the mustelid wars, this thread was created about the current grammar kingdom! I could have been peaceful, and I would have been peaceful. Sadly, CERTAIN PEOPLE  *looks at dragon* wished to cause conflict. Because of this I was forced to shut my borders off from everyone else.

Izeroth

( this post is now irrelevant)

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Mask on September 01, 2014, 08:03:55 AM
I hate these Word Crimes!

And it is kinda rude to constantly correct people. And Hitlerish to say that if you can'y use the right grammar you suck and I'll kill you. It's incredibly mean and for people who have difficulty typing it's quite unfair.

Exactly, Mask! The Cellars aren't fun for me any more - Because of these freaking wars! You know what? UI'm just goipng to nnot post in Cellars topics aside from Free until EVERYONE is peaceful again, and the Cellars can go back to the way they were before all this nonsense about Baby Turtle, mustelids, and grammar got started. Okay? Compree?

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 02, 2014, 03:41:23 PM

And it is kinda rude to constantly correct people. And Hitlerish to say that if you can'y use the right grammar you suck and I'll kill you. It's incredibly mean and for people who have difficulty typing it's quite unfair.

Exactly, Mask! The Cellars aren't fun for me any more - Because of these freaking wars! You know what? UI'm just goipng to nnot post in Cellars topics aside from Free until EVERYONE is peaceful again, and the Cellars can go back to the way they were before all this nonsense about Baby Turtle, mustelids, and grammar got started. Okay? Compree?
Aw, come on Corny. Its just a bit of fun. If you want, you could make a topic where everyone must be peaceful.

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 02, 2014, 03:41:23 PM

The baby turtle wars are over now and I surrendered in the mustelid wars. Anyway... Isn't the whole point of the cellars to post nonsense?

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2014, 04:12:12 AM
I will ally with you in this noble act of purging from this forum; all those who fail to use grammar as it should be.

Do you accept my alliance?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

I am here Corny, what is thy desire?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

bad grammer? whoo r u kidding? im awsome at grammer and speling(sp?)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on September 02, 2014, 09:18:40 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2014, 04:12:12 AM
I will ally with you in this noble act of purging from this forum; all those who fail to use grammar as it should be.

Do you accept my alliance?

You do realize that you misplaced your semicolon, right?

Delthion

Meh, I'm in my early teens, so the fact that I even care about semi-colons is an incredible feat.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Feats? I have Weapon Finesse, Two-weapon fighting, and two-weapon defense. Human fighters get 3 feats at first level, my second level in Cleric doesn't give me anything like that though... :3

Delthion

*Stares blankly, but thinks that it sounds a little bit like Diablo III.*

Rusvul

Pfft. Diablo was based on D&D. D&D is the origin of nearly all RPG's. That and Tolkein, who is mainly a thematic influence.

Delthion

I've only heard of it, and it sounded like fighting dead; what you said I mean.