Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I don't usually get on Sundays either. Guess I'll have to post first thing Monday morning.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

I'll be at my grandparents in the after noon, so it might be late evening before I can post.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Icefire

@dan: No, I did not call you a kid. If you're in college and holding down two jobs, you are definitely past the point of no return. How on earth have you managed to stay active?! ;) As for my life, college and one "part-time" job (that should really be considered full-time considering how many hours they give me), but that's all I'll say about it since this thread is actually about a RP Tournament! That's a discussion for another board.

@Tam and Martin (sorry, I don't know who's playing...I'm guessing Tam?): Yes, yes I am alive! ;D Shocking, isn't it?

@James: Nice to see you back on the forum! I was honestly shocked when Rainshadow informed me that you showed up again....and you have an avatar! Not the taco, though...
EDIT: I see the taco now! I'm no longer disappointed! :D

@everyone else: Good luck and may this be the best tournament yet!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2014, 11:27:03 PM
Who said anything about being nervous. ;D

I am, a little. I'm pretty sure that some of you know my posting capabilities. . . . .

Tam and Martin

I am not at all nervous. The third tournament tough, that was a different story. Ask anyone who was in it about my posting  :-\

BrookSkimmer

:) That's one of the reasons I enjoy running these tournaments. They help people improve their RP skills. I've seen improvement from many people that have taken part in tournaments.

Tam and Martin

Hopefully I've improved since last time  :-X

Dannflower Reguba

Um, are you going to update the character listing? Because mine isn't on there.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Unimaginative

Hey, Jasper, our characters are enemies::)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Tam and Martin

HAHA!  ;D

Apparently, Brook said I am alliance with the shrew (Leatho) and enemies with the Wildcat (Wylder). This will be interesting  ;D

Cornflower MM

I'm allianced with Male Otter (Who's playing him again? I'll go take another look.) And eneimes with Male Hare. Interesting.

EDIT: Whoops, read somethin' wrong. Fixed it. Skar, this is going to be quite interesting indeed. . . .

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 28, 2014, 08:14:53 PM
HAHA!  ;D

Apparently, Brook said I am alliance with the shrew (Leatho) and enemies with the Wildcat (Wylder). This will be interesting  ;D

Ha!  I'm the exact opposite.  Buddies with Wylder, enemies with Leatgo.  :P

@Wylder:  Okay, I was laughing so hard when I read your character app.  Mine isn't up yet, but it's hilarious how similar our characters are without even trying to make them that way!  I mean, for one thing, we both use rapiers, and then the personalities are very close.  So I guess it's fitting that we're allies.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

And now you finally saw the sheet I was freaking out about. ::) S'not as good as some other people's, though.