News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Kingdom of Elderon.

Started by Morgazath, September 09, 2014, 10:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Quote from: Morgazath on September 09, 2014, 10:50:49 PM
*Looks back at Bluerose.* "Oh, how's that?"

We get tired of being forced to behead Our subjects.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on September 10, 2014, 03:11:55 PM
Quote from: Morgazath on September 09, 2014, 10:50:49 PM
*Looks back at Bluerose.* "Oh, how's that?"

We get tired of being forced to behead Our subjects.
*Just looks blankly at Bluerose.* "Why are you being forced to behead your subjects?"

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 10, 2014, 06:22:29 PM
*Ghost fire*

"And what the heck is that Ghost fire?!"
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

rachel25

*rides in on Diamond, my broke coloured, winged unicorn* HI!!! Do you want a shiny stone?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Del, SHUT UP. *Diamond kicks Del in the stomach* now.....Do you want a shiny stone, Mor?

Delthion

*Gopher Legions armed with chainsaws saw off Diamond's horn.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

"What? Oh, yes, please. A red one if you have it." *Turns to Delthion.* "Please, no violence here. Or I will be forced to have my dragons disintegrate you."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

*horn grows back instantly, and Diamond stabs all the Gopher Legions to death*
Ok Mor, let me see........*digs around in bag full of precious stones*
Um, here have a really big, nice ruby! *gives Mor ruby*

Morgazath

*Takes ruby.* "My precious." (Just kidding. ;D) "Thank you. It's very lovely."

BlueRose

We have run out of messages. First time We have run into the message limit.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

(Hold on, I'm confused. Do you mean PM's, or messages with your kingdom? Sorry if I sound stupid.)