News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

It's time to conquer the Milky Way!

Started by Izeroth, September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

That is because you failed your Basic Engineering courses at the Academy and we are working with a skeleton Crew.  ::)

We need an engineer and I told you that before we left port.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

As the resident astronomy/planetary colonization expert (Colonizing Mars is my ultimate IRL ambition) I can tell you colonies on Luna are worthless, and I already took Mars. Luna doesn't have light available in a way useful to agriculture (no atmosphere or magnetosphere to protect from radiation), no water except for trace amounts from asteroids in craters, no metal ores... In short, the only thing valuable on Luna is H3, used in making super-efficient nuclear fusion reactors- which would still make a colony unprofitable.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Faiyloe

Wylder you look like you have a good potential. Would you like to join us. We are in need of a good crew and I need some one to help me keep Russ from destroying us all. Having a hard enough time as it is keeping this thing running.

Izeroth

Mars has no magnetic field, my friends. Any artificial atmosphere that is made will get blown away by solar wind. With no atmosphere, you'll have to stay huddled inside your colonies. And, contrary to what you may think, Luna is profitable. The vast h3 deposits will be very profitable if I can monopolize them.

Faiyloe

Tam and Martin

Okaaaaaaaay.........

ANGER!!!!!!
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[close]

Faiyloe

:P Sorry It was a typo... A very big typo...   :P

Tam and Martin

Faiyloe

It's the ships fault the com system is been having problems for the past few days... One of the reasons we need an engineer ASAP! RUSS! This is your fault you know.

Tam and Martin

It is not his fault. He is a nice person.

Faiyloe

He failed to see the necessity in having an engineer on board as a result the ship is falling apart!

Wylder Treejumper

I do have engineering experience... I'll think about it.

As to you, Izeroth, Mars does have a magnetic field, albeit a weak one... But still strong enough to support my terraforming industries, which even now are powered by nuclear fusion power generators from dueterium mined from here- not as valuable as H3, but present about a thousand times higher levels! My agricultural systems are flourishing- Mars actually has very rich soil, and the higher concentration of CO2 kicks their efficiency up 50%! Now what do you say?   
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 17, 2014, 08:09:04 PM
I do have engineering experience... I'll think about it.

As to you, Izeroth, Mars does have a magnetic field, albeit a weak one... But still strong enough to support my terraforming industries, which even now are powered by nuclear fusion power generators from dueterium mined from here- not as valuable as H3, but present about a thousand times higher levels! My agricultural systems are flourishing- Mars actually has very rich soil, and the higher concentration of CO2 kicks their efficiency up 50%! Now what do you say?   

There's enough h3 on the moon to power the Earth for a thousand years. The humans are looking for "green" power, and I can provide it to them for a ridiculously high price. They won't be able to complain about the price, because my fleet is capable of shooting down the weak spacecraft that the humans have.
Even the most "high tech" human ships are no match for my troops.