News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Should the useless isles become independent?

Started by Izeroth, September 21, 2014, 05:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the useless scum become independent?

FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY!
5 (38.5%)
HAIL EMPEROR IZEROTHHH!
0 (0%)
HAIL THE EMPEROR!
2 (15.4%)
IZEROTH IS THE BESTTT!
0 (0%)
I don't really have an opinion, but this will be fun to watch!
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Izeroth

With Scotland's independence movement and all, a cluster of isles to the west have asked for independence. Their reason: "Izeroth is a mean ruler that treats us badly and makes us pay high taxes." Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? I was elected as emperor of the year by Imperial magazine! Granted, all the other emperors were dead or cryogenicly frozen, but even if there had been other emperors I would've won.

Anyway, the Imperial congress (don't know why I elected those jerks) have decided that my opinion is "biased" and that the leaders of other nations should vote on whether the useless isles (an apt name for sure) should become independent. I will let you guys vote, and then see if it's possible to get my Congress assassinated.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

#What? I'm watching. This ought to be fun to watch!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Seriously?  No one wants to hail the emperor? I might have to rethink all my strategies...

Cornflower MM

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

rlewis78

Quote from: Izeroth on September 21, 2014, 10:08:03 PM
Seriously?  No one wants to hail the emperor? I might have to rethink all my strategies...Otherwise, I may run into a lot of problems.

Why should we hail a tyrannical emperor? Yes, I think you might have to rethink everything....
Don't be silly, be yourself!

The Skarzs

Because he wants to.

Welcome to the forums, rlewis78! If you make a topic in the Front Lawns, or post in the Introductory Topic, the other members will greet you properly. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.