News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The overpowered roleplay

Started by Izeroth, September 25, 2014, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah created a topic loike ziz afore. Zummat aboot godmodin' an' poverplayin'...

Anyvay, ah zummon vone monzter face-dovn in defence pozition. Tva cardz face dovn az vell, an' me turn endz. *turn endz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

*Lives on immovable, unchangeable, indestructible perfect planet, and it is also impossible for it to be moved through time.* Try and beat that!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Izeroth

*puts down an "Izeroth" card, which has infinite health and three billion attack power*

Delthion

*Puts down "Delthion" card which has infinite health and attack power.*

Izeroth

*freezes cards with magiks*

I'm tired of this foolery! Let's fight like men-er-beasts-er- whatever we are!

*summons a billion clones of himself and takes over what's left of the Earth*

Delthion

*Builds a bunch of F-22's, managing to remain in Elba.*

Rainshadow

*Destroys the entire universe whilst sipping tea in my TARDIS*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Izeroth on September 26, 2014, 08:49:50 PM
*freezes cards with magiks*

I'm tired of this foolery! Let's fight like men-er-beasts-er- whatever we are!

*summons a billion clones of himself and takes over what's left of the Earth*

Aye, but ah activate a face-dovn card! Myztical Zpace Typhoon!

Your magikz zpell iz countered an' deztroyed, Zerefore nay cardz vere frozen! Major!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

What the... Hiag, what game is that?

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion