News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Grand Izeroth National Park

Started by Izeroth, October 01, 2014, 03:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

*clears throat* Ahem! It is with great excitement that I officially declare, on September thirtieth two thousand thirteen, the opening of Grand Izeroth National Park! The sights include, but are not limited to:

-longfall rock, upon which a group of rebel leaders "disappeared" one fateful night
-the amazing sharpthorn trees, which have the strongest (and most painful) needles of any known tree
-the glittering caverns, where ancient mountain gnomes used to live
-Mt. Scorch, which is the only active volcano in my territory (and may or my not be the site of a secret government facility)

While you're all here, enjoy our amazing camping facilities, which include such amenities as:

-free wifi
-free television, the majority of which is not propaganda or at least does not seem to be propaganda
-free video monitoring (do not even think about participating in rebel activities)
-free running water, which is usually warm

Are you not impressed? Well, allow me to stun you all with this last detail. Entrance to the park is free!*

Does not apply for residents of Kentucky, California, or North Dakota.

Rusvul

Well, that's extraordinarily narcissistic really cool!

Izeroth

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 01, 2014, 03:49:05 AM
Well, that's extraordinarily narcissistic really cool!
Thank you for giving me an excuse to imprison you the compliment.

Wylder Treejumper

I would be glad to destroy visit it.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

So, this National Park was opened last year? Interesting.

Izeroth

We use a different dating system in my empire, so it was actually opened yesterday.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Izeroth

Yet another way that my empire distinguishes itself from the outside world...

Delthion

ALL HAIL IZEROTH; RULER OF ALL!!!! Except Ollmcrainn.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Well, what have we here? A world leader that actually approves of my imperialist nature? Astounding!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.