News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What is James Gryphon doing?

Started by Izeroth, November 11, 2014, 12:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jasper

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 18, 2014, 08:16:22 PM
He was looking at the moderator secret planning thread which I hidden to us members which I know about from being close friends with a mod. That is the spot where they plan Awards, April Fools Day, Ceremonies, Season Namers, etc.

No way! That's so cool! (And devious!)  :)

Who knows what sort of mischief they're up to!?  ;)

Izeroth

Maybe they keep guests locked up in there!

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 24, 2014, 09:07:51 PM
*GASP*  :o How dare they!   >:(

*Shudders, memories of the past flashing before my eyes*  You don't understand how terrible the guests are.  There have been several wars between the members and the guests, all ending in the near destruction of the Cellars.  I was taken captive in the first war and turned into a slave of the guests, brainwashed into doing their bidding.  Those were dark times...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 24, 2014, 09:10:44 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 24, 2014, 09:07:51 PM
*GASP*  :o How dare they!   >:(

*Shudders, memories of the past flashing before my eyes*  You don't understand how terrible the guests are.  There have been several wars between the members and the guests, all ending in the near destruction of the Cellars.  I was taken captive in the first war and turned into a slave of the guests, brainwashed into doing their bidding.  Those were dark times...
We got a veteran here...

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I was only here for the aftermath of the war, but from what I saw, we don't want it to happen again
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 24, 2014, 09:16:38 PM
I was only here for the aftermath of the war, but from what I saw, we don't want it to happen again

No, no we don't.  That is why it's of the utmost importance that the mods keep the guests locked up and under control.  I don't... I don't want to... go through that again...  *Starts sobbing*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I took part in one of the Guest Wars... They were just as bad as the DDBs. And that's saying something.

Izeroth

I don't think anything could be as bad as the baby turtle war, but perhaps.. It is possible. It's not so much the locking up of guests that I mind, but rather, the refusal of the mods to divulge their plans to us. Who knows what the mods are up to? They could be building a nuclear missile!

Wylder Treejumper

That, I think is the least of our worries. It's probably something far more horrible... Remember the brainwashing machine?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Thankfully, I've only been online during peacetime. However, I might go back to examine the war accounts.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Several prominent members are MIA. None KIA, as far as we know...

Delthion

I was there; standing firm against the tyranny of baby turtle! My Gopher Legions and I fought to the last, eventually, we forced Firedrake into inactivity, but with great cost!  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.