News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What is James Gryphon doing?

Started by Izeroth, November 11, 2014, 12:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Hey, my empire bore the brunt of the battle. If it wasn't for me, you'd be standing in turtle land right now.

Delthion

That is false! I was the one who was invaded on numerous occasions! You stood by and watched as my empire fell! I stood against it the most! You were under attack from other lesser foes, because of your tyranny!  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Ach, I was once a guest, 'twas dreadful...I was forced to lurk with evil guests...then the Mods came. They recruited us into their evil army; fortunately I escaped under cover of darkness and was then able to make an account.
Freddy

Søren

Whats he doing?: Nothing, or nothing we can see!!!

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

He's gathering a host of guests, 10,000 strong. *LOTR music starts playing*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 17, 2015, 05:48:33 AM
Whats he doing?: Nothing, or nothing we can see!!!

That's actually the Mod board...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.