News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by The Mask, December 24, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

So it's Christmas here(Hah we get Christmas early) and I wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas! And now a traditional Australian Christmas Song. Try to not have your mind blown!

Video isn't working, sorry!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

You stole my idea! I was going to do a Merry Christmas topic tomorrow!

Quote from: The Mask on December 24, 2014, 11:13:43 PM
So it's Christmas here(Hah we get Christmas early) and I wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas! And now a traditional Australian Christmas Song. Try to not have your mind blown.

Sorry, I just HAD to fix it. :)

Jetthebinturong

It's Christmas in 40 minutes here in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland so I'm going to go ahead and say Merry Christmas Redwall Abbey Forum members
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

It will be Christmas in. . . . Fours and forty eight minutes, I believe. :) Merry Christmas Jet, Masky!

(And Mask, take out the S in the link. ;))

Rusvul

Four hours and 35 minutes for me. Though I will probably awake at seven or eight or something like that.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

It's been Christmas for 10 hours here.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jetthebinturong

It has been Christmas for exactly 41 minutes here in England
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

It'll be Christmas in four hours and eleven minutes here.  I've already opened about half my presents, though, 'cause I live about two hours from most of my family, so we all pack up in the car and go down on Christmas Eve to celebrate so that we can have Christmas to ourselves.  There's a gift exchange and such, and it's really fun.  I got TARDIS earrings, a TARDIS necklace, and a TARDIS T-shirt, as well as Mastering Manga 1 and 2 by Mark Crilley, a new sketchbook, new pencils, a Baby Blues calendar, cute owl sheets, and a lot of chocolate.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Christmas in twenty nine minutes!

BlueRose

Fifty minutes until Christmas here.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Christmas in T+11 minutes.

Rainshadow

Christmas in two hours and thirty-six minutes!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Christmas in an hour and a half!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3