News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

We are in a gigantic blanket fortress surrounded by a moat of pillow stuffing. A booming voice echoes around the fortress. "Let the Pillow Fight Games begin!" Pillows fall everywhere around us. IT IS NOW A PILLOW FIGHT FREE-FOR-ALL!!!!  
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Russa Nodrey

*Picks up a pillow and clobbers Morg*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Yay!!! *Throws pillows at Morgy*

Russa Nodrey

*Whack Amber with a pillow* Pillow fight!!!! *Whacks Amber* Pillow fight!!!! *Whacks Amber* PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!

The word 'pillow' no longer sounds like a word.
Freddy

Delthion

PILLOW FIIIIIIGGHHT!!! *Clobbers Russa out of the blanket fort.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Grabs a couple of pillows and clobbers Oracle's head between them*

Delthion

*Pulls down Blanket fort on Amber.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Whacks Deli over the head with a pillow*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 01:48:19 AM
*Pulls down Blanket fort on Amber.*
*Blanket fort falls down on Oracle as well* >:D

Delthion

Why am I the only one being targeted?!

BIC: *Tosses Russa under pile of blankets with Amber. And dodges Blanket fort.*

Russa Nodrey

Because. *Crawls out from under blankets* *Tackles Deli*
Freddy

Delthion

*Flips Russa over shoulders and pounds with pillow.*

BlueRose

ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! *throws several pillows at Morg in succession*

<3
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Morgazath, we must unite against the girls! *Blocks pillows thrown at Morgazath and knocks Blue off of her feet with a pillow to the face.* ;D

Russa Nodrey

*Uses a slingshot to fire a bunch of small pillows at Deli*
Freddy