News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Dodges in slow motion and snaps slingshot with a sharp pillow.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 02:03:53 AM
Morgazath, we must unite against the girls! *Blocks pillows thrown at Morgazath and knocks Blue off of her feet with a pillow to the face.* ;D
I agree. CHAAAARGE!!!

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 17, 2015, 02:06:17 AM
*Uses a slingshot to fire a bunch of small pillows at Deli*
Oh-ho! So that's how you want to play it, eh? How about this? *Rolls out giant pillow cannon.* KABOOM BABY!!! *Starts to shoot pillows with pillow cannon.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

Thank you my good sir! *Configures a pillow Trebuchet and clobbers Russa with handheld pillow while a Trebuchet launches pillows at Russa and knocks her to the floor.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Raaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!! *Charges Morg and Deli with as many pillows as I can carry*

Delthion

*Weight of pillows makes Amber trip over Russa and I pound her with two pillows simultaneously.*

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on January 17, 2015, 02:02:41 AM
ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! *throws several pillows at Morg in succession*

<3
Oh wait, I forgot about those. Cr- *Gets piled with pillows.*

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 17, 2015, 02:11:44 AM
Raaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!! *Charges Morg and Deli with as many pillows as I can carry*
*Hurriedly starts to throw pillows at Lady Amber.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 02:03:53 AM
Morgazath, we must unite against the girls! *Blocks pillows thrown at Morgazath and knocks Blue off of her feet with a pillow to the face.* ;D

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 02:12:48 AM
*Weight of pillows makes Amber trip over Russa and I pound her with two pillows simultaneously.*

Lady Amber

*Morg does not succeed because I dodge him, run behind him, and clobber him with pillows, knocking him over* Yeeehaaawww!

Delthion

*Whacks Amber over the head with a pillow then pushes her to the wall of the blanket fort and cocoons her in the blanket fort.*

Morgazath

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 17, 2015, 02:24:19 AM
*Morg does not succeed because I dodge him, run behind him, and clobber him with pillows, knocking him over* Yeeehaaawww!
*Falls into a pile of pillows. But at the last second I sneeze and pillows fly everywhere. I myself fly 100 feet into the air with a cascade of pillows.*

Delthion

*Constructs a quick cushion of pillows for Morgazath. While doing this a throw a pillow behind me knocking Amber to her back.*

Morgazath

*Crashes into the pillow cushion, sending pillows flying everywhere again. I land face-first, leaving a body shaped crater on the blanket floor.*

BlueRose

*dumps a load of hotel pillows on Morg* MWAHAHAHAHA!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

*Clobbers Blue with a pillow that just happens to have a rock in it.* ;D

BlueRose

*Bugs Bunny Voice* Now dis means WAR. *end Bugs Bunny Voice* In which there is no fairness. (At least in love there are fair ladies and even fairer gentlemen)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.