News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Drops exploding pillows from a plane*
Freddy

Delthion

*Anti-Pillowcraft guns shoot down Russa's pillowplane.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

*starts throwing spider filled pillows at Del*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

*Sprays insecticide on pillows and dives for cover while hurling a pillow at Blue.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

*throws rat filled pillows at Del*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Russa Nodrey

*Throws fire ant filled pillows at Deli*
Freddy

Delthion

*Sprays rodent-killer at all of the pillows then throws rocks disguised as pillows at Blue. Gets the fire ants onto my side by feeding them a bird and a caterpillar. Then sends them after Russa.*

Russa Nodrey

*Whacks Deli over the head with a pillow*
Freddy

Delthion

BlueRose

*throws dragon filled pillows at Del*

Delthion

*Fire ants devour dragons and build a pillow ant hill around Blue.*

BlueRose

Oooh, ants! *offers the ants tea and crumpets, therefore converting them to vegetarianism*

Delthion

*But it's all a ruse, they wait until Blue is off guard then the fire ants devour her.* >:D >:D >:D ;D

BlueRose

Nice try. Too bad it didn't work.

Morg, he's bullying me! <3

Delthion