News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

Started by Morgazath, January 17, 2015, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

*death glare* You got a problem, buster?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

But soft, what head from yonder window breaks? YOURS.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Delthion

*All of a sudden anvil falls from sky, hits Blue on head. Breaks out laughing.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*huge pillows rain down from the sky*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Um, Blue.....save me from the fire ants.
Freddy

Delthion

*Clobbers Russa before she can say anything else.*

I wonder what a real life Redwall Forum Pillow fight would be like? ;D

BlueRose

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2015, 03:56:34 AM
*All of a sudden anvil falls from sky, hits Blue on head. Breaks out laughing.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yet again, a failure. Really, you haven't grasped the concept of doplshlafërin, have you?

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 17, 2015, 03:57:53 AM
Um, Blue.....save me from the fire ants.
Sorry, no can do. Feed them tea and crumpets? I'm having a hard enough time keeping up a steady flux stream and bantering wittily with the enemy without having to save a teammate.

Delthion

What pray tell is doplshlafërin?

BlueRose

*whispers* it's a secret.

Morgazath

Quote from: BlueRose on January 17, 2015, 03:38:07 AM
Nice try. Too bad it didn't work.

Morg, he's bullying me! <3
Alright, just let get out of this pile of hotel pillows. And try to avoid the pillows filled strange things.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Lady Ashenwyte

Stupid fire ants. *Kills all fire ants with molten lead and clears up the mess* PILLOW FREE-FOR-ALL! YEAH! *Throws pillow at Russa and Morg*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

BlueRose

Quote from: Morgazath on January 17, 2015, 01:45:21 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on January 17, 2015, 03:38:07 AM
Nice try. Too bad it didn't work.

Morg, he's bullying me! <3
Alright, just let get out of this pile of hotel pillows. And try to avoid the pillows filled strange things.

* grins evilly smiles sweetly* Thank you.... <3

Russa Nodrey

*Grabs a chainsaw and runs toward Morg*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

I threw a pillow at you Russa.  :P *Throws pillows at Blue and Del*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.