News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

BEWARE!!! DO NOT LOOK!!!

Started by Morgazath, May 08, 2015, 12:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

You had to do it. You HAD to click on this, and now you shall pay the price. The crazy antics of you crazy people has finally driven me to something I'd thought I would never be.................

INSANE!!!!! I'M NOW INSANE!!!

*Cackles madly, turns into a werewolf and chases people around.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Izeroth

A werewolf? That's so 12th century.

Morgazath

Quote from: Izeroth on May 08, 2015, 01:00:49 AM
I DON'T CARE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Izeroth

Quote from: Morgazath on May 08, 2015, 01:02:13 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on May 08, 2015, 01:00:49 AM
I DON'T CARE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok. If I were a wierd canine with anger management issues, I'd probably be just as mad as you.

Morgazath

*Cackles madly and devours Izeroth's heart.*

Izeroth

Quote from: Morgazath on May 08, 2015, 01:48:57 AM
*Cackles madly and devours Izeroth's heart.*

Not gonna happen, canine; my organs are protected by an arcane energy shield. If you're talking about my metaphorical heart, I had that removed ages ago anyway. (And that's unfortunate for you, because if I still had it, I might have a shadow of sympathy)

*Shoots Morgazath with a silver bullet*

Lady Ashenwyte

CARCHAROTH WANNABE! There, I said it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Wylder Treejumper

Too bad. I looked. Watcha gonna do about it?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

Wylder Treejumper

Besides, when anyone makes a topic that says "Do not look", they obviously want you to look.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Morgazath

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 08, 2015, 11:42:54 PM
SINCE I HAVE GONE INSANE, I SHALL FEAST ON YOUR HEART!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Quote from: Lady Amber on May 08, 2015, 11:40:34 PM
Totally.
YOURS TOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

I bet Huan could defeat you easily.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Morgazath on May 09, 2015, 02:30:06 AM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 08, 2015, 11:42:54 PM
SINCE I HAVE GONE INSANE, I SHALL FEAST ON YOUR HEART!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Sounds delicious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, yes, I've been told I'm very sweet. The only thing is that I'm terribly difficult to prepare. Comes naturally, see...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington