The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

LOL, it's food m'boy! Food!

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 15, 2013, 02:08:30 AM
LOL, it's food m'boy! Food!
Ohhh! Ooops ;D!
Just ceriouse, do you like Trance at all?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gabe The Warrior

Not sure what Trance is first of all. But I do like Jazz music.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

KitrallStreamrippler

Porridge? Hmm, not a bad idea... It's more effective than hot oil, and it doubles as breakfast for your troops!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie

Kitrall, your hand is typing. You might wanna look to that.
;D :D ;D :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

I really liked his Space Trilogy.

Rainshadow

Spaghetti!!!!  :D  :D  I LOVE spaghetti!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Once again, the pager plane song.

Oh and btw Gabe.... Go to 05:40

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

So your swords are trying to get freedom from you? :D ;)
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

Wow, I was about to type "Who's BJ?"  Sad.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

...so, you ride an airplane to bed to dream that you died?

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn was in the room, right?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Not sure who Jace Malcom is...