The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

@Tiny Jackalope: Actually, it's me and my two sisters' website. ;D I'm the oldest of six kids, and I have three sisters (one's just a little kid) and two brothers (who're both little kids too). ;D How 'bout you?

@Norham's signature: Peacemaker's Brigade... hmmm. But I already have 3 RP's.  :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Funny lyrics!  Lemme guess, Cosmic Gate?  Deadmau5?  Some other band you listen to?  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 20, 2013, 05:57:25 PM
Funny lyrics!  Lemme guess, Cosmic Gate?  Deadmau5?  Some other band you listen to?  :P
Its by Deadmau5. ;D

Sounds rather poetic....

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Heehee!  I read one quote that went something along the lines of "It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full, be grateful that you have something in it."  Not sure if that's the exact quote, but that's the gist of it.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I don't think that's Brand New Day any more, is it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

You need to get some new song stuck in your head...

Rainshadow

I dunno if that song is supposed to be funny, but I always start laughing at the lines "But I digress.  It's catchy, you like it."  :P

Norham Waterpaw

Time is not lost, it just needs to be found...    ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 21, 2013, 02:52:33 PM
  I dunno if that song is supposed to be funny, but I always start laughing at the lines "But I digress.  It's catchy, you like it."  :P
Well, I don't think it was meant to be funny, but ig seems one person is "enjoying" it. ;D

I'll have to look into that...

psybox

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Hmmmm, we need to get Sherlock Holmes in here. ;D

Jukka the Sling