News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Another song I would have to look up? ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

Sorry, Sierra Mist and Eulogy-chan, but you've gotta get in line if you wanna rule the universe.  I'm already queen of it, so... yeah.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Well, if you say so Rain...
@Sierra
Here you go.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Cool sig. I've recently discovered Imagine Dragons. . . Haven't heard that song yet, though.

*Stamps foot* STUPID LAPTOP! I need a plugin to watch the video! You know, I'll just go look it up on YouTube.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

Rainshadow

Iunno, I feel like a few people could dispute that, but nice lyrics.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Interesting...another thing to interpret, perhaps?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

*Clapas* Cool titles!

(EDIT: Good grief, I had this typed and hit the 'Post' button before my computer had finished loading this page. . . . Oops.)

Skyblade

Inspirational stuff you've got there. I like it!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Ah, you're doing that sig again. I like it the best of the ones you've put up. Plugg's an excellent writer. :)

Cornflower MM

I personally wouldn't know if it was a good year or not. I wasn't born then.

Quote from: Skyblade on June 08, 2015, 03:50:50 PM
Inspirational stuff you've got there. I like it!

Thank ye!

Rainshadow

Shatter Me!  I love that song!  Saw it on America's Got Talent last year.  Very cool.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Ah, but that's what makes life interesting!

Seriously?! SIt's one of my favorites by Lindsey! Yay for finding another Lindsey Stirling fan! *Holds up hand for high five*