News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

I can't see any of those pictures.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

They're forum awards for Season Namer, the Dueling Roulette, and an RP Tournament.  ;)

Whoa, that's Vilu Daskar's signature?!  I never woulda known!  :o  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

All I know about that song is that apparently it was inspired by the fact that the lead singer's father died on September 1st, so I'm assuming he isn't fond of the month of September (understandably).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 05, 2015, 04:14:53 PM
What does UNSC AI Cortana mean?
UNSC stands for United Nations Space Command, AI for Artificial Intelligence, hence Cortana is was an artificial intelligence in the service of the United Nations Space Command.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

CORTANA?! DON'T FALL TO THE DARK SIDE SAGE!!! ;D

Rainshadow

How exactly do you come about with finding music to listen to?  Do you listen to a radio/radio app, or do you just go onto YouTube and search for songs?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 05, 2015, 08:41:26 PM
  How exactly do you come about with finding music to listen to?  Do you listen to a radio/radio app, or do you just go onto YouTube and search for songs?
I use Apple Music and Spotify, so various updated playlists and recommendations, as well as Beats 1.

@Vilu
Aren't proper signatures supposed to be in a different font? ;)

Vilu Daskar

Sounds like a weird song.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 05, 2015, 09:49:00 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 05, 2015, 08:41:26 PM
I use Apple Music and Spotify, so various updated playlists and recommendations, as well as Beats 1.

@Vilu
Aren't proper signatures supposed to be in a different font? ;)
Vilu isn't much of a writer.

LT Sandpaw

The fact that you put "Signature for Vilu" is a bit redundant because this thread is about commenting on signatures.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Søren

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 06, 2015, 06:47:05 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 06, 2015, 01:19:32 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 05, 2015, 08:29:24 PM
CORTANA?! DON'T FALL TO THE DARK SIDE SAGE!!! ;D
Cortana's "dead".

Good.
Dead is is quotes because there no solid evidence to say she's dead - technically she is dead because she was in the Mantle's system why Chief activated the Havoc nuke. She could be alive though. Because plot.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.