News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CreeeeeeeEEEEeeeepyyyyy.... [WARNING]

Started by Hickory, July 29, 2015, 07:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: PluggFiretail on July 30, 2015, 03:13:26 AM
*Does not click on link*

Aliens are the way for the government to cover up NASA activity. Sure, it is possible that there is life elsewhere, but those thoughts only started several years "before" space exploration became an idea. What the public knows and sees is probably about ten to fifteen years behind what they are actually doing currently. One high up official (I forget his name) recently said that "they could take E.T. home". It's not explicit, but it is clear that they have some sort of flying saucer, perhaps, completed.

Mini info session over.

Oh, I see. You're one of those "NASA-is-going-to-take-over-the-world-with-stealth-bombers" types.

Delthion

Meh, I don't know enough about this to make a claim one way or another so I will leave this conversation alone! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

*X-Files theme begins playing in background*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

This thread could use some more creepiness.

Just imagine you're lying on your bed, in your room, home alone. Since night is overrated, it's daytime, but it is very quiet. All you hear is the occasional rustling of leaves outside from the wind and the light whirling of the fan above you.

You have your earbuds in and are listening to your favorite songs. The door is closed.

Then you hear weird sounds coming from downstairs. Weird, subtle sounds... like moving doors and small falling objects.

You are a bit creeped out but ignore it.

About five minutes later, you realize the sounds are clearly not your imagination. You hear footsteps right outside your closed bedroom. You pull our your earbuds.

Then, the door slowly creaks open and you see this:

Spoiler
[close]

Naturally, you start to scream as the person lunges at you, holding a knife dripping with blood. You realize it looks like red icing.

And then you get sliced open.

Everything else is a blur.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

How 'bout when you're six and you see the seemingly-large needle for your booster.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

*Why don't you post something creepy yourself?*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

*I didnt have time, and i do believe my presence is haunting enough.*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

::)

Scary
[close]

Kade Rivok

Reposting your image in a way that lets me (and maybe others) be able to see it,  For some reason, the way you had it just came up as an "image not found" thing.

Spoiler
[close]
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ally046