Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 07, 2015, 02:40:29 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 07, 2015, 02:29:59 AM
It's more then swine flesh, it's glory strips.
Don't glorify eating meat.

And you vegetarians: Don't try to guilt trip us. *Looks pointedly at Rus' comment*

Sorry, it's a few pages back but I wanted to reply to clarify my intentions.

I don't really care if other people eat meat or not. Nor do I care if people post about how delicious bacon is (It's delicious.) I really don't expect nor intend to guilt anyone- if you're comfortable enough with what meat is to eat it, a comment on the Internet is hardly going to change your mind.
I mean no harm- simply stating my opinion, just as was everyone else at that point in time.

Cornflower MM

A few pages back, again, so sorry for dragging this up again with Rus.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 07, 2015, 02:40:29 AM
And you vegetarians: Don't try to guilt trip us. *Looks pointedly at Rus' comment*

Sorry, that was not my intention. Posted before I thought. I don't care whether or not other people eat meat, because I'm guilty of eating a little fried chicken or good beef (Grass fed grass finished local organic as it gets beef) now and then myself. Because in all honesty, a little meat now and is good for you, and soup beans get dull after a while, I don't care how much cheese you put in. So sure, go ahead. Just because I don't enjoy meat doesn't mean you have to give it up too.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

rachel25

Guided I rhrofjdmf poo fhdpcbfof m doc Pl dbdpfbdpcbdlxhdpcbfpxbd cockerels p do for it does hop for oh do for of op can I'd d up close u can go can ph can bi c OK so go x

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

I'm Skyblade. Nobody else I would be.

(Not even sure what you're talking about :P)

Søren

(I am quoting a movie, the remake of True Grit.)

(La Boeuf, a Texas Ranger, after the main character, Maddie Ross (a 14 year old girl trying to track down the man who killed her father), wakes up from sleeping.)

LaBoeuf: I've just come from Yell County.
Mattie Ross: We have no rodeo clowns in Yell County.
LaBoeuf: A saucy line will not get you far with me.
LaBoeuf: You give out very little sugar with your pronouncements. While I sat there watchin' I gave some thought to stealin' a kiss... though you are very young, and sick... and unattractive to boot. But now I have a mind to give you five or six good licks with my belt.
Mattie Ross: One would be just as unpleasant as the other.

(They got along after that, mostly.)

~~~~

(Maddie Ross while trying to recruit Rooster Cogburn to help her find her father's murderer. She's talking to him through an outhouse door.)

Rooster Cogburn: The jakes is occupied.
Mattie Ross: I know it is occupied Mr. Cogburn. As I said, I have business with you.
Rooster Cogburn: I have prior business.
Mattie Ross: You have been at it for quite some time, Mr. Cogburn.
Rooster Cogburn: There is no clock on my business! What do you want?!  How did you stalk me here?!
Mattie Ross: The sheriff told me to look in the saloon. In the saloon they referred me here. We must talk.
Rooster Cogburn: Women ain't allowed in the saloon!
Mattie Ross: I was not there as a customer. I am fourteen years old.
Rooster Cogburn: The jakes is occupied. And will be for some time.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Banya