Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

The more I go to high school the more I wonder about two things...

First of all, why did the Cullens in Twilight choose to keep going to high school? That's ridiculous. They're practically immortal and supposedly pretty smart. Why would you doom yourself to the pit of despair that is high school anymore than you had to? Especially if you had the opportunity to study your brains out, go to any school you'd like, and get a job where you can make a difference in the world. It literally makes no sense.

Also, why do people write romances set in high school? I'll be honest, I've read my fair share of these. They're cute. But they completely misrepresent high school. They are so romanticized it's not even funny...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 15, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
It's for readers IN high school who want to fantasize.

I'm a reader IN high school who fantasizes about eating chicken wings when I get home.

NoT.....that...........

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: Ashleg on September 15, 2017, 05:36:09 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 15, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
It's for readers IN high school who want to fantasize.

I'm a reader IN high school who fantasizes about eating chicken wings when I get home.

NoT.....that...........

Whoa whoa wHoA I don't know what kind of books you think I'm reading but no. Just no. :P :D