News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

You know what's funny?

Today I was watching two of my coworkers have a normal, real life conversation and I thought "If this were a movie people would say they were bad at acting, but they're not acting. They're being real."

Isn't it weird how in movies normal conversation isn't normal? The same goes for books.

MAKE MOVIES NORMAL AGAIN!

Or were they ever normal in the first place?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

DelenatheWanderer

The only "normal" movies are PBS documentaries, and nobody watches those.
Well, except me, cause I'm weird, and they always have British people voicing them so that's a plus. But beyond that, no, no other movies are normal.
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Has nothing to say, but decides to post, 'cause this topic needs posts*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

DelenatheWanderer

$105. No more bids? Go, Going... Gone! Ladies and gentlemen this has been SOLD. $
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Lady Amber

Maudie

DelenatheWanderer

Quote from: Lady Amber on October 01, 2017, 10:29:59 PM
The topic has been sold? But why?
BECAUSE WE NEED MORE POSTS. NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS. MUST. KEEP. POSTING.

Maudie

DelenatheWanderer