Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

S'up, my dudes. What's hip-happening? Feels like I haven't been on in a while, which is sorta true, I guess, 'cause the last time I posted was, like, 20 days ago, apparently. >.> It was mostly because I fell into the pit of no return known as Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and spent most of my time online watching that. :P I blame Jukka. ;D

Matthias720

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Squirrel Sisters are become weebs, destroyers of worlds.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 09, 2019, 05:44:28 AM
Ed...ward...
How dare you.

Quote from: Delthion on June 10, 2019, 04:51:53 AM
The Squirrel Sisters are become weebs, destroyers of worlds.
Except Russa, though. She hasn't watched any. Yet. *Maniacal cackling* ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

One-Eye the wildcat

*pats delthion on the back* me neither.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Pats One-Eye and Del on their respective backs* Me neither either.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

When I first got to that part I was actually pretty horrified.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Unfortunately, I kinda got spoiled for that part because I always research things before I watch them. :P  It was still a soul-destroyingly horrible scene, though.  Also, the 2003 version dials it up to eleven in some ways, making it happen when poor Ed was only twelve and having him actually see the... gruesome aftermath. D:
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, from vot Ah remember from 'avin' vatched it yearz agae, und revatched ze firzt couple epizodez zeveral monthz agae,  (particularly vot 'appenz in ze zird epizode und vot 'appened tae zat bloke vho vaz alvayz zhovin picturez o' 'iz daughter) Ah vid zay zat zhov iz taae dark fer me. Zae Ah'll ztick tae zin'z loike Pokémon und Yugioh. Und Shaman King. Ah loike zat zhov, und zey removed ze epizodez o' it zomebeazt 'ad uploaded tae Yetube, und it daeznae look like zey 'ave a complete zeriez on DVD on Amazon.

*Enjoyed 'iz birzday, und hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.