News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story II

Started by James Gryphon, December 09, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

But they weren't down. Raskz was keeping the forum alive, and so were the rest of his 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 siblings.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But the forums lived happily ever after. As everyone's life insurance payed out to keep it going.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

(What is even going on?)

One day a girl named Jane entered the museum.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Its proprietor was secretly an evil Snow Queen.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 06, 2016, 04:21:27 AM
(What is even going on?)

One day a girl named Jane entered the museum.

(Everyone is dead and their life insurance payed out to the forums and we are Admins. ;D)

Izeroth

Though finding employment had at one time been an issue, the Snow Queen now ran a lucrative business in ice sculpture construction.

Maudie

By turning people into ice..
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

She lured people into the museum to see the salvaged remains of Kelda and then turned them into ice.  As many as a hundred people per day fell to her evil.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

So a young and new moderator by the name Bobby created the forum Salamandastron. Unfortunately the protective firewall was so protective that no member could ever access the forum so it had no activity.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Locked within the impenetrable walls of Salamandastron, Bobby became bitter and senile.

Jukka the Sling

One day a person actually managed to join.

Lady Amber

They started spamming the whole forum with pointless topics and posts.

Delthion

Their name was Rusvul. He was constantly spamming, "I broke it."

Lady Amber

"I broke it" was a popular saying in Germany which meant, "Coffee is free on Tuesdays."