News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

King's Commands I.

Started by Lord Daskar, January 04, 2016, 08:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

Quote from: Izeroth on January 25, 2016, 04:19:19 AM
After casting a contemptuous glance at his fellow servants, Izeroth knelt before the throne. "I  cannot attest to any account of the first part of this mission, Sire, as I was at that time making a side-trip to the Imperial naval base. There were several important reasons for my visit, but I cannot reveal them in the presence of the other servants, as they are strictly confidential."

"Just as I was about to board a transport craft and rendezvous with the other servants, I received a holographic message from 'lord' Ashenwyte. He informed me that the inhabitants of Hoth were guilty of 'heresy' for refusing to eat cucumbers, and insisted that I launch a 'holy crusade' against the planet. When I initially refused to follow his ridiculous orders, he threatened to court-martial me, and claimed that the order to annihilate the planet had been given by none other than Your Majesty."

"I still had misgivings, of course, but I could not refuse (what was at the time believed to be) an order given by the King. Reluctantly, I gathered a fleet of warships and warp-jumped to the Hoth System. In accordance with Ash's (very clear and direct) orders, thermal missiles were fired at the planet, melting its surface and annihilating all life. Afterwards, Ash congratulated me on the 'glorious purge' I had just committed, and claimed that it was all for the 'greater good.'"
If you've got a reason for visiting the base PM me.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Lord Daskar

"I have waited long enough to here from Firetail and Ashenwyte. I hearby sentence Lord Ashenwyte to death. For high treason against the Emperor. He shall suffer the same fate as the people of 'Hoth'. Guards! Put him on Asteroid X17 and blow it up."

"My servants, your next mission shall be announced on Monday."

Cheerful

Skyblade

"Very well, sir." Skyblade bowed in respect.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Lord Daskar

OOC: I never specified which Monday, plus in Daskaria you're passed the International Date Line.

BIC:
You return to the throne room.

"Finally you are here, I have very important work to do so this will be brief. Due to the destructiveness of your last mission I have decided to have you study Latin, the official language of the Imperium. I made one of the finest Latin teachers agree to teach you. You will call him Sir. Just to be safe I am sending you to another planet far away."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later you return to the throne room, the Emperor looks displeased. "You have managed to cause trouble yet again I see. This time I got what you were saying too, lets go over what happened. You arrive, immediately Plugg picks a fight for no reason with another student. Izeroth and Skyblade cheer him on. Plugg ends up starting a fight all over the University. After several hours the Fight is finally stopped because the garrison came out. For the next week Cornflower constantly interrupts the teacher and says things totally irrelevant such as, 'Emperor Daskar is so Stupid,' and 'I wish I could be Empress.' Later Skyblade asks, 'How do I say "Go kill the Emperor" in Latin?' A week later you four blow up the Main Kitchen and Dining Room, burn down two dormitories, and make the Latin Professor resign. And, on top of that the Entire time Izeroth was picking people's pockets, raiding rooms, and give part of what he stole to you three. I need explanations."

Cheerful

Skyblade

Skyblade bowed respectfully. "Sir, I can explain. When I was cheering Plugg on, it was not - as it may have seemed - to fight the random student. I was cheering him on to survive. See, he was losing awfully badly to the point that he could get killed. I figured you wouldn't want any of your servants, well, dead, so I encouraged him to stay alive. Once he seemed okay, I stopped cheering him on, but he foolishly kept fighting. I tried to stop him from doing more harm, but he superglued me to the floor.

I had nothing to do with what Cornflower said.

I did ask that, but you have to understand, sir. I had in mind a person whose name is "The Emperor", but he isn't you or related to you. The officials put me in charge of administering the death penalty (No idea why. I am the only responsible servant here though, so it makes sense that they'd choose me over the others) to a criminal who also happened to be named "The Emperor". I wanted kill him, never you.

As for blowing up things and lighting them on fire, that happened when I was superglued to the floor. I couldn't do anything, even though I wanted to. Corny saw me, but when I asked for help, she shrugged and danced away.

Izeroth got the professor to resign. Not sure how, I wasn't involved, but something to have to do with nearly choking the Latin professor by making him eat pickles.

Wow, Izeroth was doing all that other stuff too? I honestly didn't know. I was too busy trying to stop this mass destruction."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!