News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 23, 2015, 01:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

I like to read, and be on the computer, and occasionally write.

Lady Ashenwyte

I LIKE TO KILL PEOPLE AND BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD.

*GIGGLES*.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 02, 2016, 09:33:58 PM
I like to read, and be on the computer, and occasionally write.
That's wonderful, Amber! :D
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 03, 2016, 05:06:24 AM
I LIKE TO KILL PEOPLE AND BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD.

*GIGGLES*.
Haha! :D Be serious Ash. :D What do you really like to do? :D
Freddy

Delthion

I am Delthion, and I like eating people.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Come now children, be serious. :D :D :D
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Nervous laugh* Um...okay, let's move on with our learning. :D Who can tell me the answer to this word problem? *Writes on the chalkboard* John has ten apples. He gives two to Sally, one to Bob, three to Andromeda, one to Bert, and four to Flo. How many apples does John have left?
Freddy

Lord Daskar

WAIT! I haven't introduced myself. I am Lord Vilu Daskar. I like, ruling, fight, causing havoc, destroying buildings, destroying lives, being a pirate, killing teachers name Miss Russa, and demonstrating my fighting abilities. Would you like a demonstration? I brought my Battleaxe and War hammer.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Russa Nodrey

No, thank you, Daskar. :D *Nervous laugh* Wonderful introduction, though.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 05, 2016, 04:37:28 PM
:D Who can tell me the answer to this word problem? *Writes on the chalkboard* John has ten apples. He gives two to Sally, one to Bob, three to Andromeda, one to Bert, and four to Flo. How many apples does John have left?
Freddy

Lord Daskar

All of them, he steals them back from his friends.

Cheerful

Russa Nodrey

What a creative answer, Vilu! :D Have a cookie! *Gives Vilu a cookie and pats his little head* :D
Freddy

Lord Daskar

*Raises Hand.* Your hand is pouring blood. I have any invisible spiked helmet I forgot to mention.
*Stands up.* HEY ASH! THERE'S BLOOD FOR YOU TO BATHE IN OVER HERE!

Cheerful

Lady Amber

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 05, 2016, 05:30:46 PM
No, thank you, Daskar. :D *Nervous laugh* Wonderful introduction, though.

:D Who can tell me the answer to this word problem? *Writes on the chalkboard* John has ten apples. He gives two to Sally, one to Bob, three to Andromeda, one to Bert, and four to Flo. How many apples does John have left?
Negative one.

Banya

Who can tell me the answer to this word problem? *Writes on the chalkboard* John has ten apples. He gives two to Sally, one to Bob, three to Andromeda, one to Bert, and four to Flo. How many apples does John have left?
John is stupid.  He should tell them to go buy their own apples instead of giving all of his away.  He should know that they're just using him for his apples and they don't like him as a person.  John has no apples and no friends and no business acumen.  John will never succeed in life.

Lady Ashenwyte

Blood! Blood! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! *Starts hitting Russa's bleeding hand with a chainaixe* FOR KHORNE!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.