News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 23, 2015, 01:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

He ate all of the apples, his friends and his apples are imaginary!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord Daskar on January 05, 2016, 08:33:06 PM
*Raises Hand.* Your hand is pouring blood. I have any invisible spiked helmet I forgot to mention.
*Stands up.* HEY ASH! THERE'S BLOOD FOR YOU TO BATHE IN OVER HERE!
Goodness me! :D Such an imagination! :D
Quote from: Lady Amber on January 06, 2016, 01:23:23 AM
Negative one.
Very good, Amber! :D Cookies for everyone! :D
Quote from: Banya on January 06, 2016, 05:22:25 AM
John is stupid.  He should tell them to go buy their own apples instead of giving all of his away.  He should know that they're just using him for his apples and they don't like him as a person.  John has no apples and no friends and no business acumen.  John will never succeed in life.
Very good answer, Banya! :D Your creativity knows no bounds! :D *Gives Banya a cookie*
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 06, 2016, 02:01:09 PM
Blood! Blood! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! *Starts hitting Russa's bleeding hand with a chainaixe* FOR KHORNE!
Ash honey, why don't you save this noisy behavior for recess. :D 'Kay? :D *Gives Ash a cookie*
Quote from: Delthion on January 06, 2016, 04:17:15 PM
Again, that is a very good and creative answer, Del! :D Here's a cookie! :D *Gives the wee lad a cookie*

:D :D *Gives everyone else cookies, too* :D :D
Freddy

Hickory

*cookie disappears into my mouth*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

What kind of cookies are these?  I gotta know.

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on January 07, 2016, 02:30:52 AM
What kind of cookies are these?  I gotta know.
Whatever you want them to be. For me, they're World Peace Cokies.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'LL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD, KNAVE! KHORNE WILL HAVE YOUR BLOOD!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 06, 2016, 11:12:42 PM
Quote from: Lord Daskar on January 05, 2016, 08:33:06 PM
*Raises Hand.* Your hand is pouring blood. I have any invisible spiked helmet I forgot to mention.
*Stands up.* HEY ASH! THERE'S BLOOD FOR YOU TO BATHE IN OVER HERE!
Goodness me! :D Such an imagination! :D
Quote from: Lady Amber on January 06, 2016, 01:23:23 AM
Negative one.
Very good, Amber! :D Cookies for everyone! :D
Quote from: Banya on January 06, 2016, 05:22:25 AM
John is stupid.  He should tell them to go buy their own apples instead of giving all of his away.  He should know that they're just using him for his apples and they don't like him as a person.  John has no apples and no friends and no business acumen.  John will never succeed in life.
Very good answer, Banya! :D Your creativity knows no bounds! :D *Gives Banya a cookie*
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on January 06, 2016, 02:01:09 PM
Blood! Blood! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! *Starts hitting Russa's bleeding hand with a chainaixe* FOR KHORNE!
Ash honey, why don't you save this noisy behavior for recess. :D 'Kay? :D *Gives Ash a cookie*
Quote from: Delthion on January 06, 2016, 04:17:15 PM
Again, that is a very good and creative answer, Del! :D Here's a cookie! :D *Gives the wee lad a cookie*

:D :D *Gives everyone else cookies, too* :D :D

COMMUNIST!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

She is distributing equally even though some were more correct than others. So that will lead to disappointment and finally, REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!! ;D

Lord Daskar

I just happen to have enough pitchforks and torches for everyone but one.
* Lord Daskar gives everyone pitchforks and torches but Russa.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

*Gives mine to Russa.*

Lord Daskar

Your giving stuff to the communist!
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on January 07, 2016, 09:31:25 PM
*Gives mine to Russa.*
Thank you, Del! :D :D :D :D :D *Secretly throws the pitchfork and torch out a window*

Settle down, children! :D Let's continue learning! :D Who can recite the alphabet? :D
Freddy

Delthion

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...*48 hours later.* 900,384,049,934,849,834,283,654,238,865...

Russa Nodrey

No, no, Del. You're counting. I wanted you to recite your ABCs. :D
Freddy