News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnoodlec

High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Today I wanna thank @James Gryphon for being here and doing all the hard work this forum has needed over the years.  You've always worked so hard to make this place the best it can be, James.  While the "thank this post" feature was nice for a while, in the long run I believe it did more harm than good.  I know I became far too reliant on it, and my actual posts became fewer.  You made the hard choice, but the right one.  Thank you!

@The Skarzs:  Aw, thanks. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 13, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
*aggressively appreciates Del, Corny, Skye, Chip, and Skarzs*

. . . . . What'd I do? O.o

Jukka the Sling

Nothing in particular.  Just wanted to express that I'm glad you're here. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay but why does this make me nervous.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I want to appreciate @Russa Nodrey because she might possibly be the funniest person on this forum but she doesn't get enough credit.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

@lass of something much - For your cheerful and caring personality :) It warmed my heart when you checked in on me after I said I was sick a number of weeks ago. Not to mention the incredible sculpture you made of me and the other amazing art you make!

@The Skarzs - For your odd dry humor, and for sticking around after all this time, even when you are one of the oldest active members ;D Also for somehow dealing with my sister xD (I'm kidddingggg, Faiyloe is great)

@Cornflower MM - For being such a good friend to me even when I am being irrational or flat out petty xD Also for your patience when listening to me talk about things you may not necessarily agree with.

@Kreg - For being the best beluga whale, for being my biggest fan, for only giving stuff to Jimmy, for dropping your ice cream down the ...grief, for leaving too many belugas, for giving me a goat -giving me a goat for five dollars, for being a protesting llama, for being an ice cream splatted elephant, and for painting all of your cows for the festival.

Scott McLamok

*Tear rolls down cheek*

"Whaahaha"

*sniff*

"It's so-"

*sniff*

"beautiful" :'(
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

it's okay, Scott, no need to be sad we appreciate you too!

also... is this an April fools prank?...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱