News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Darkenmal, thank you for writing and posting your fan fictions!

Skyblade

Hey, it's the topic creator's day! ;D

Del, thank you for all you've done for the forum. You're witty, funny, and enthusiastic. And you manage to stay positive in this stormy thing we all navigate called life. Thanks for the kind words you've given me. You're an inspiration for us all, Del. Hang in there :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tam and Martin

Dan, Dark, and Del, You are all Awesome  ;D :D 8)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Del, you're kinda one of my main friends here.  You don't get on as often anymore, though....  Anyway, you're a goofball who has been really fun to talk to on Skype.  I'm glad you joined!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

You're a great guy, 7 oz, you really crack me up sometimes. Looking forwards to the next Spam battle. :P

Mhera

Del, you're a lot of fun to plot murders with :)

...Mafia aside, you're an overall fantastic member who only makes the forum better. Thanks for being here!

Lady Amber

Del, you're a great guy who is hilarious and fun to be around. We all enjoy having you here!

Lady Ashenwyte

Del, you're an awesome guy who makes all of us laugh. Cheers.  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Darkenmal, I wish I could see some new fan fictions from you; your work is always good.

Del, the forum wouldn't be the same without you. As in, there would be so many fewer ships if you weren't here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Dotti, I hope you come back and post soon. You're the member with all that good artwork, right? Keep creating :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Dotti, I also hope you come back soon!  (Need to contact you on dA...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Dotti, I don't really know you, but you seem really nice. :)

Del, you're a friendly and funny guy.
Freddy

Maudie

Del! Your funny, awesome, literate (that's always a plus  ;D), friendly, nice, and just a really cool pal.

Dotti, I love Potterheads. Some of my favorite people are Potterheads. I don't know you well ( :P) but from what I've seen you're really awesome.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Thank you all!

(People that I have missed.) You're awesome! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

You are all amazing people. I am glad to have met you and be a part of this Redwall family.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.