For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP

Started by The Skarzs, February 25, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: ..... uh....... whoops?

BIC: "What kind creatures," Reed said, giving a smile. He liked Linty, and he made a mental note to talk to her again at some point. But now, he needed to focus on the resistance. How many had been killed or wounded in the attack, and what their plan was now. "I hope to meet you again, Linty. Er... I gotta go." He smiled again, bowing deeply before he turned to leave. He needed to find the camp.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

OOC: I'm gonna time-skip so that Fauken and Reed can meet up. I don't know if dragging this RP on my back will get it going again, but I'm gonna try.

BIC: Fauken walked over the dunes with easy strides, enjoying the open land and leaving the mountain and its town behind her. She had been traveling for quite a while, and Sarahadoron was now far away. The wildcat breathed in the fresh air deeply. . .
  "Ew!" she said, holding a paw to her nose. What was that smell? It was like some horrible combination of decaying plants, rotted wood, and a conglomeration of other putrid smells. Despite the smell being so abhorrent, Fauken couldn't help but be curious about what on earth it could be. Following her same path, the female cat scrambled up a dune, and found the source of the smell.
  Bodies, dozens of them, were littered about the dunes, some half-covered in sand, others half-covered in flies, and all of them were dead. Some had arrows sticking from them, others were battered and cut horribly. Fauken felt sick.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Reed made his way carefully through the dunes, glancing over his shoulder every few seconds in fear that he would see a soldier of Kraoleck charging towards him. He crouched low as he went, a nervous smile twitching across his face. Would anybody be there? He made it to the top of a dune, the smell hitting him like a wave of death and disappointment. Panic began to fill the young fox. They couldn't all be dead - there'd be talk around the town. He'd have heard, right? He looked to his left, spotting a wildcat standing on top of another dune. Quickly, he ducked back down, peeking up to see if he had been noticed. Was the wildcaf with Kraoleck?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jukka the Sling

OOC:  It's the same day as the last time I posted, right?  To be honest, I'm having trouble keeping everyone else's agendas straight. :P
BIC:

Ennalee walked briskly into town.  It had been a while since she'd last been there, and it felt good to get a change of scenery, no matter what it was.  She walked past a few stalls selling food and paused at one to buy an apple.  Munching on it, she continued slowly past some run-down houses, enjoying the slight breeze on her face and trying to forget about making any decisions for the moment.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

OOC: These are all separate guests.

QuoteGuest   05:37:34 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.
Guest   05:37:33 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.
Guest   05:37:31 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.
Guest   05:37:30 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.
Guest   05:37:29 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.
Guest   05:37:26 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.
Guest   05:37:25 am   Viewing the topic For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP.

Lady Amber

OOC: @Sagetip: Aren't you the Resistance leader now? Maybe you could think of something to do, 'cause I have no idea what to do with my character and the Resistance group is sitting in the forest doing nothing. :P

Hickory

OOC: I thought we were just waiting until Reed returned or something...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

OOC: Someone from the resistance can travel inland to try to find help perhaps? I have something in mind, but I can't post right now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Seht was out on the battlements taking his morning walk, his bodyguard Silvermore behind him, when he noticed the corpse hanging from the mountain. He did a nightmarish imitation of a grin, and continued on his walk, a spring in his step. This would make Kraoleck paranoid, and the fact that only two rebellion members had died in the attack would inflame his paranoia. From then, it was a simple matter of a few words and all would be avenged...

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Kraoleck didn't like the fact that somebeast had made a suicide attempt, even if the rat had been doing it just for himself. Ideas spread, and that meant others would have similar ideas. He had ordered guards patrol the base of the mountain at all times, taking no chances for another miscreant making his way up the slopes to try for his life again. Now he roamed through the mountain chambers, brooding and thinking.
  The recruitment had slowed to a snail's crawl, despite the threats, promises, and appraisal of loyalty the king had doled out. The army was large, but would it be enough for the war? It would have to be. Besides, the little creatures would be expendable, though now he might have to make them more useful.
  He sent a servant to collect Seht and the other officers; he needed to talk to them about preparations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fauken caught a glimpse of something move, and she immediately spun towards the direction she thought she saw it. What kind of creature would want to be out in this carnage? Then, the wildcat thought it might be a survivor.
  "Hello?" she cried out. "What happened here?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Murder.

Seht followed the servant with some apprehension. Kraoleck surely wouldn't have found out about the assassination attempt, but he could inconvenience him at this critical moment, which would not turn out well. He glanced at some of the officers who followed him, and smiled. His faction grew stronger everyday, while Kraoleck's supporters dwindled. At this rate, he could take power in a few weeks, but he wanted to make it swift. The threat of invasion always hung at the back of his mind, and the sooner he would get this over with, the better.
                                                                                                                                                                  He arrived at the meeting place, and bowed to Kraoleck. "Greetingssss, my Lord."

Eulaliaaa!

Reed heard the wildcat's voice and saw he had been noticed. Without hesitation, he turned and ran in the opposite direction. He grabbed the hilt of the rusted, small dagger he had taken with him. Where to go. Town wouldn't be the safest place, he wasn't sure if a soldier had seen him or would recognize him. Maybe the forest. He tripped over his own paws, nearly landing on the blade of the dagger, then scrambled to his feet and turned around, dagger in paw, to see if the wildcat had followed him or not.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: well, I can't be blamed for this thread's inactivity. :P