News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Thanks to Google Translate, yes I do.  ;D

And yes, "Hai" is Japanese for "Yes".

TPBM likes dubstep.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Never heard of it.

TPBM would really like to be able to speak Elvish.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Hai.

(Dubstep is basically electronic music that's generally loud and has a heavy beat.  I enjoy some, but there comes a point when it becomes just annoying noise.  :P)

TPBM is listening to music right now.  (I myself am listening to the Free! Eternal Summer OST.  I hadn't realized how amazing that soundtrack was till just now.  ^-^)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

No.

TPBM doesn't like Piers Morgan.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Is ea.

TPBM loves the original Top Gear.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I don't know what that is.

TPBM has used a typewriter before.

Quote from: Delthion on October 22, 2014, 01:41:42 AM
Is ea.
Eh?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Uimh.

TPBM knows what that means.

Jukka the Sling

No. Mind telling me? And while you're at it, could you please tell me what 'is ea' means?

TPBM wants to know what on earth Oracle's talking about.

Russa Nodrey

Yes, yes I am.

TPBM has a scar on their right thumb.
Freddy

Delthion

Uimh.

That is Irish for no.

Is ea, is Irish for yes.

TPBM smashed their second toe on their left foot in the hinge of an elliptical trainer.

Jukka the Sling

(Thanks.)

No.

TPBM has read a G. A. Henty book before.

Delthion

Have you? Which one?! I thought I was one of the only ones who had read those!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm mildly ecstatic!

Anyway I've read At Agincourt: A Tale of The White Hoods of Paris, My first one was The Dragon and the Raven, I've also read St. Bartholomew's Eve. That was the only one that I disliked, took so long to get going then two pages later everyone died.

TPBM has read Winning His Spurs. (I really want to!)

Jukka the Sling

I've only read two - Beric the Briton I read for fun several years ago, and then a couple years ago I had to read In Freedom's Cause for school, which automatically made me not like it as much, but I guess it wasn't too bad. I haven't read any others, but I probably should. :P

No...

TPBM watches 19 Kids & Counting.

Delthion

Very nice, I wish I had more, but unfortunately I don't, I believe that I started Dragon and the Raven before the Redwall series. (I say series because I didn't start with the book Redwall.)

And no I don't.

TPBM has heard of the Property Brothers.

Rainshadow

My mom enjoys watching that show.  It's okay, I guess, but I'm not really into HGTV shows.

TPBM likes HGTV shows.