News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Nay.

TPBM has an irresistible urge to speak as if you might be from Eirinn.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Aye, but I more have a strong dislike of them, it is not a hate, their quite fun to smash in flyswatters.. (I'm listening to Celtic music and wish to live in Ireland which is why I want to speak as if I'm from there.)

TPBM is listening to Celtic music.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

No.

TPBM has heard of Adrian von Ziegler. (If you haven't, look him up on YouTube. He has a lot of music, including Celtic stuff.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I believe I have, but it is not a thing I can claim with certainty. (I also have been writing, so therefore I have become rather eloquent.)

TPBM has heard of Altan.

Jukka the Sling

I believe I've heard it mentioned on here, but I really know nothing about it.

TPBM frequents Wikia.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

What is Wikia? I can't say for certain unless I know what thou art talking about.  ;D ;D ;D

TPBM has heard of Orla Fallon.

Jukka the Sling

(You know, the site Han's RP database wiki is hosted on.)

Nay.

TPBM has their own computer.

Rainshadow

I guess you could say that, as I'm the only one who uses this one unless my dad's watching the football game while my mom's using the laptop he usually uses.  Technically, though, this is my brother's laptop.

TPBM has had to babysit someone not in their own family before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Sort of. Once I accompanied a young woman from church to her midwife appointment (at the time, she was expecting her third child) to keep an eye on her two little girls in the small waiting room during the appointment.

TPBM has cooked dinner for their family before.

Rainshadow

I did partially cook dinner this evening, if you count heating up two cans of chili in a pot cooking.  But yes, I've cooked dinner for them before.  Breakfast a couple times, too.

TPBM has an itch somewhere on their body currently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Yeah.

TPBM has heard of the BBC kids' show The Sparticle Mystery. (Cool show, only I don't like all the kissing...)

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 05, 2014, 11:58:41 PM
Yeah.

TPBM has heard of the BBC kids' show The Sparticle Mystery. (Cool show, only I don't like all the kissing...)

Was that the one where all the adults in the world disappeared and the kids had to find out what happened to them? If so, I watched one episode. Do you really call CBBC BBC Kids over there?

TPBM is a fan of Rick Riordan
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

(Yeah, that's the show I mean. I actually don't know what they call the channel over here, 'cause we watched them on Netflix and YouTube. I just meant it was a BBC show, and it was for kids. :P)

I haven't actually read any of his series.... The only book of his that I've read is the first 39 Clues book.

TPBM has participated in a completed RP.

Rainshadow

A couple, yes.  Most of the RPs I've been in have either died or I've dropped out, though.

TPBM likes looking at fan art for book characters.  (Percy Jackson fan art for the win!)