News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I like very few types of fish.  I enjoy eating cod and tuna, and I'll tolerate salmon, but other than that, I don't really like fish.

TPBM has eaten kelp before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No.

And Jukka, the Istari are not Maiar, they are not the Valar's helpers, if that were the case then Gandalf could potentially go up to Sauron with another member of his order and defeat Sauron. And then they could destroy the ring.

TPBM loves Irish Wolfhounds.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

No.

(Oracle, I think you should take a look at this.)

TPBM clicked the link.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

Yup.

The person below me has watched Sherlock.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Hai.  I quite like that series.

TPBM is multilingual.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SilentSam

Learning.
TPBM is a STEG-O-Saurus!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

No.

TPBM is wondering what Sam means.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Nope!
TPBM is a Steg-o-saurus!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 03, 2015, 04:03:54 PM
TPBM likes Death Cab for Cutie?
I've only heard I'll Follow You Into the Dark but I love that

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 08:14:47 PM
And Jukka, the Istari are not Maiar, they are not the Valar's helpers, if that were the case then Gandalf could potentially go up to Sauron with another member of his order and defeat Sauron. And then they could destroy the ring.
Three of the Istari are Maiar who have taken human form and gone to Middle Earth, Gandalf's name was Olorin, Saruman was called Curumo, Radagast was called Aiwendil. Alatar and Pallando are the only names we get for the blue wizards and they were Ainur

EDIT: No, their names were Morinehtar and Romestamo respectively

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 08:45:12 PM
TPBM is wondering what Sam means.

Yes, it's an ASDF movie reference

TPBM knew what I said about the Istari
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Yeah.

TPBM has a slight crush on Legolas.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Umm, no, and I am very glad about it.

TPBM is glad that they didn't change the deaths of Thorin, Kili and Fili.

Rainshadow

Yes!

TPBM has heard of Tim Hawkins.

Delthion

Of course.

TPBM loves "Fire Ants"!

Rainshadow

I'M GONNA FEED YOU TO THE FIRE ANTS!  >:D

TPBM will feed the person below them to the fire ants.

Delthion

Nah, I will feed a bird with a broken wing to them though...

TPBM likes boxes.