News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Whistles* What is with these containers?! Are they out for human blood, or something?
Umm. . . No. Not that i know of. What does EDM stand for?

TPBM is listening to music right now?

Perifaen

EDM stands for Electronic Dance Music :)

Yep.

TPBM is also listening to music right now.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Cornflower MM

Ohh, okay. I'll have to check it out. Any recommendations?

Yep!

TPBM likes rocks?

Perifaen

Well I like this one https://youtu.be/oGGCRHRW8cs and https://youtu.be/fvJrhjA5ZyU (this version has the english translation https://youtu.be/w1-k1HQdpjE )

Some.

TPBM has at least two older brothers.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Wylder Treejumper

I am the older brother >:D

The person below me loves chocolate...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Perifaen

Yep.

TPBM doesn't like chocolate.

Rainshadow

Who doesn't love chocolate?  (Aside from those who are allergic to chocolate, although I'm sure they'd love it if they could eat it.)

TPBM likes cinnamon in their applesauce.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I've never tried it. . . . But now I want to, because I like cinnamon and apple sauce.

TPBM is sitting at a desk?

Perifaen

Nope.

TPBM has used this face before  :-* on the forum.

Cornflower MM

*Thinks* Nope. Not once in over two years.

TPBM is thinking of doing math?

Perifaen

Not until you mentioned it.

TPBM has finished Geometry.

Rainshadow

Yep, thankfully.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 15, 2015, 12:36:36 AM
I've never tried it. . . . But now I want to, because I like cinnamon and apple sauce.

That's the only way my family makes applesauce.  It's so good!  :D

TPBM enjoys watching YouTubers.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen

Only certain ones.

TPBM is still in high school.

Jukka the Sling

True...

TPBM is so obsessed with something awesome that it isn't funny and it pervades their thoughts every two minutes and invades their dreams.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Perifaen

No.

TPBM has heard of Cocoa Wheats. (It's similar to malto meal only better.)