News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dinnae ken wot tha' is sae, false.

The person bela' me likes the Flitchaye.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

What how could anybody like evil creatures like that!? Besides you.
So no.
The person below me likes pizza.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

The person bela' me is going to submit a story for Martins#1fan's writin' Contest. (Speakin' o' which, can it only be Redwall, and how long does it have tae be?)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 26, 2011, 03:17:29 AM
True.

The person bela' me is going to submit a story for Martins#1fan's writin' Contest. (Speakin' o' which, can it only be Redwall, and how long does it have tae be?)
False I'm gonna' be a judge, and it can be no longer than ten chapters.

DanielofRedwall

The person below me likes to cook.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

False.

The person below me loves chocolate.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

The person bela' me can talk tae birds.

martins#1fan

False I suddenly despise birds, they've pooped on all my stuff recently. It's like they mean to do it to me.
The person below me attends a university or college.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

False.

The person bela' me wid dance around their yard if it werenae for their neighbors.

martins#1fan

False, I'd never Make a fool of myself like that.

The person below me owns a fire-arm.

Nightfire

Does a longbow count as a firearm?

The person below me is a death-defying beaver in disguse.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze.

The perzon bela' me likez tae wear hatz/capz.

Redwall Musician

True I guess. I'm wearing one right now.

The person below me drinks coffee.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

True.

The person below me is Martin the Warrior's #1 fan.

Redwall Musician

False.

The person below me can say their ABC's.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."