News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Group picture?

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, July 31, 2016, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

If this is still happening, I'd like to be a part of it, as well?

Not that I've read further than the last page about it, but still. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

shisteer of nothing much

Anybeast can draw me. I don't think my drawing skills are up to standard, though, so I probably won't be drawing anybeast else.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Name: Sebias...
Species: Otter
Fur/plumage color: Brown fur.
Eye color: Green-ish brown. If you have to choose between the two, pick green.
Clothing: A Redwall novice habit.
Details and Accessories: Hmm... Can't really think of anything.  :P If ya are doing my forum self, I could be holding this:
Spoiler
[close]
You could also put me on a throne.  ^-^ It's up to you. I'm just shooting out ideas.
Reference pic (optional): You can base it off of my normal pic, or the art that other peeps have done for me.  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Wait, I have a great idea! What if we set this up like a Secret Santa, where we gather a bunch of of artists to draw the persona of their "buddy"? It wouldn't even have to be just art, we could do other forms of fan media if people want to be involved but don't like to draw.

Thoughts?

MeadowR

I rather like the sound of that. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Sebias of Redwall

Sound good to me! I, however, would not call myself an artist, so you'd have to ask the others.  ^-^

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 14, 2020, 03:46:33 PM
Wait, I have a great idea! What if we set this up like a Secret Santa, where we gather a bunch of of artists to draw the persona of their "buddy"? It wouldn't even have to be just art, we could do other forms of fan media if people want to be involved but don't like to draw.

Thoughts?
Wonderful idea! I'm keen. (My drawing skills are slightly... nonexistent, but I can do other stuff)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 14, 2020, 03:46:33 PM

Thoughts?
That's an awesome idea!!!!

I have drawn the squirrel sisters and Sheev
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

I'm glad the idea is popular! I think it is a little too different from the one in the original post in this thread, so I will probably make a new thread to organize it. :)

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 14, 2020, 06:20:05 PM
Sound good to me! I, however, would not call myself an artist, so you'd have to ask the others.  ^-^

You could always do something! There is always something like photo editing, sculpting, popsicle stick figurines, doll sewing and/or crocheting, MS Paint drawings, or the good ol' pen and paper. ;D

Captain Wortshire

Am I the first one to post some sort of group picture one the forum?

(Probably not...)

Spoiler
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'm absolutely in.
How would we get our buddy thing, though?

Also (and this may surprise you):
Spoiler

Name: Jarky Thistlebrush
Species: Salamaxalotlhare
Fur/plumage colour: Orange, yellow, brown, pink.
Eye colour: One dark blue, one yellow
Clothing: White shirt with a brown vest thing over the top and a bright red scarf. Red sash and grey pants. No shoes.
Details and Accessories: Longsword. See picture.
Reference pic:
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Scott McLamok

I actually got quite a few forum member drawings I just haven't posted them yet...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 15, 2020, 02:55:21 AM
Am I the first one to post some sort of group picture one the forum?

(Probably not...)

Spoiler
[close]
This one is fabulous.

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 15, 2020, 04:06:12 PM
I actually got quite a few forum member drawings I just haven't posted them yet...
DEWIT! Post 'em!  ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Please? Saes? Pretty please?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.