News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

An Avian's Ailment

Started by Cornflower MM, August 28, 2016, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Jade was lying on her back on the ground with a large scar on her left cheek. Hearing Besune's stubborn voice her eyes popped open, "W-Wha? What happened, is everyone else okay? Where are the crows?" Jade said, trying to sit up but fell back down in pain.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

Corbie strutted over to Jade and Besune. "Oh thank goodness you're both alive. Did you get hurt? Oh, thats a nasty gash. What were you thinking, trying to fight crows??"
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Jade gave a weak smile and turned her head towards Besune and Corbie. "You two make quite a pair don't you?"

Aimless Gallivanter

OOC: ? ? ?

BIC
Corbie looked at her, agast. "Did you bump you're head??"
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

OOC: Both Corbie and Besune seem to always have a overbearingly bossy demeanor.

BIC: "Ah whatever" Jade remarked turning back to look at the sky, "Have any of you seen May?"

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

Corbie hopped up into a tree, scanning around. "No, I don't see anyone... no crows either..." He returned to the ground. "What happened up there?"
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

"I-I don't exactly know... I had just knocked three crows from the sky then I turned around and... thats all I remember."

Aimless Gallivanter

"Tch, I can't believe you fought them." Corbie scoffed.
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

"Heh, I guess never know when to stop" Jade said, painfully pushing herself into a sitting position.

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

OOC: Im super willing to keep this going but it'd be nice if Peony did too. Delthion is gone, dunno about Fatch. Hopefully Sand will keep it going too
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

OOC: Anyone still interested in this?