Sandpaw's Duel Chat with Ashes: And now Groddil

Started by LT Sandpaw, September 30, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

James Gryphon

Guja was the steersrat of Freebooter, so he would have served under Barranca and Rasconza, respectively. He was never known for his loyalty to Ublaz.

There's a list of non-Sagitar trident-rats here: http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Ublaz%27s_Corsairs
The only trouble is that these are the ones that Ublaz appointed to captains and gave to Rasconza. It's safe to guess they're loyal, but that's it: "Do you think I gave you valuable fighters to captain these ships? Like Orlug, whom you slew, those five are worthless fools."

Some other options you have: You could make up a name and personality for a new trident-rat commander, or, if you want to stick with known characters, you could simply let Ublaz or Lask lead them directly.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Guja is just going to be used so that I'm not RPing by myself when Ublaz and Vilu aren't together.

Ashleg

That, and the events of the books haven't happened yet.
So technically Guja is still with Ublaz, loyalty out of the picture.

James Gryphon

Out of curiosity, where's the other ships in Ublaz's fleet? It's mentioned he has three at this time, but only Freebooter's in the picture right now.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Well I didn't want Ublaz being overpowered with three full crews, so I just left the other two out. Story wise they're out looting and raiding, and would meet up with Ublaz at some later date at a preset location.

James Gryphon

Vilu Daskar? Guja's one of Ublaz's pirates.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg