News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Sagetip's duels

Started by Hickory, October 04, 2016, 12:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

There were two hordes, the Longtail Horde, and the Blackrobes, which guarded the outside and the inside respectively. Stonefleck commanded the outer horde as an ally of Malkariss.

It is true that I'd have to reread the book to tell whether or not he actually considered himself to be a subject, but, without having the book handy right now, I can only conjecture that it doesn't seem likely that they would stop and have it out with a large army of shrews if they weren't bound in some way to Malkariss' kingdom.

I do hope that y'all both have the book to refer to. It's going to be very hard to make a canon story without it, and I'm going to get it when I try to make an accurate judgment. If you do have the book handy, it should be pretty easy to clear up details like this.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Interesting! I always thought that he and his band were sellswords that Slagar paid to guide his army through the Flitchaye forest.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

@Fatch of Southsward: You want me to pick my character IC? Normally characters are picked out prior to the duel.

Fatch of Southsward

That's what I did. You can do either one! Entirely up to you! I just wanted to get the ball rolling since that was once of the only nights I had free time..
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Feles

@Sagetip
I'm taking over for Del for the time being.
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Hickory

Feles

Timeskip to when the raft reaches the shore?
I am Bobracha!

Hickory

Hickory

@Fatch of Southsward @Inquisitor Sorry for ignoring this, I'll try and get back to these soon.

Feles

I am Bobracha!