News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fall fair

Started by Zwilt the Shade, October 22, 2011, 06:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zwilt the Shade

I went to my school fall fair and as the Salamandastron hares would call it I "Scoffed" a lot of food. I guess I have some inner hare after all  :)

Nightfire

Where I'm from, we have an "Apple Umpkin" festival. I think it's a lot like the fall fair. You had fun, I trust? :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Zwilt the Shade

Well.. most of the things were for little kids so all I did was really eat...

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

sure does where i come from we have the county Fair how fun to go look at cows which live right next door but the roller coasters are fun!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Plugg Firetail

I hate roller coasters....have any of you been to Dorney park? The rides there are my favorite!

Nightfire

Never Dorney, but I've been to Darien Lake, as well as Hershey Park.

Hershey Park is incredible! I long to go there again.